I just buyed the game and...

amituu01

I just buyed the game and...

Post by amituu01 »

Hi i bought farm simulator 2019 from farming-simulator.com and after that I noticed that I have problems with the computer and I want to know if I can download the game again without paying because I want to reinstall the computer. I ask you because I did not make an account on the site or something and I do not know how to copy it again if something goes wrong. please help me
Rasping rabbit

Re: I just buyed the game and...

Post by Rasping rabbit »

You would probably need to contact g2a about that. Did they give you a download link or activation code for it maybe. They will have a record of it even if it’s just the receipt they would have sent you
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I heard g2a is quite sketchy, did you download anything else other then the game?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
amituu01

Post by amituu01 »

no , just fs19 and mode bonus gift .. something like that . i ask you because i received activation key on my email but i think i can`t activate again . i think is work only 1 time ..
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

You need to ask the website you purchased from. Who should know better than they do? :smileynew:
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

This site should give you the key, with key you go to Giants site and then enter the key and then you can download the game. Most important is to keep the key written down somewhere. It is not
use one time only, if key is not working anymore, then it is time to write...