Mod maps for consoles?

gilroy222

Mod maps for consoles?

Post by gilroy222 »

Does anyone who has been following the mod scene have any info on mod maps that are in the works that will also be for consoles?

Lone Oak has been by far my favourite map of all time and I used it on PS4 in 17. Is it in development for this game too? I am also seeing some cool looking maps such as Fenton Forest which look great. I am sort of out of the loop when it comes to mods lol

Any info is appreciated and it may help to ease some of the other console players knowing that better maps are on the horizon.
Goose66

Re: Mod maps for consoles?

Post by Goose66 »

Far as I know, BB isn't modding at the moment so no lone oak conversion is coming. That may change.
Fenton is by Stevie and he only maps for PC.
Only console map I've heard that is close is Marwell. Not sure if it's back in testing yet.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Mercury Farms should be close.
Tombstone is closeish
BSM is testing their map The Old Stream 19
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Manor farm
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Peter Vill Farm by MJ modding is coming to console which is a Scottish map. There's a first look by Virtual Farmer on YouTube and more vids and info on the MJ modding Facebook page. Looks good to me.
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

There's already a thread about this

viewtopic.php?f=963&t=141031
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

That thread is 90% waffle though. This one has cut to the chase.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

gilroy222 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:22 pm Does anyone who has been following the mod scene have any info on mod maps that are in the works that will also be for consoles?

Lone Oak has been by far my favourite map of all time and I used it on PS4 in 17. Is it in development for this game too? I am also seeing some cool looking maps such as Fenton Forest which look great. I am sort of out of the loop when it comes to mods lol

Any info is appreciated and it may help to ease some of the other console players knowing that better maps are on the horizon.
According to a update BB gave a month or two ago he has a new map marwell manor coming out first then he was looking into converting west coast then possibly lone oak but it will be several months away.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Marwell manor is by Oxygen David. BB has said he is not modding for FS19 as he is struggling to get on with the new game but that may change in the future.
richnshaz

Post by richnshaz »

Fingers crossed the Scottish map passes. lawfolds on fs 17 had to be one off my favourites especially with the large grain storage
Keep up the good work moders 👍 all your hard work doesn’t go unnoticed
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

It's weird that they added a map to the update thread with no information about what platform it is being tested for.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

Has anyone seen a picture of the "Panorama of the Alps in the North Sea"?
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
Airborne82nd

Post by Airborne82nd »

It's not even funny that i just saw a you tuber from BF V talking about this new big announcement about a "competitive mode" on FS, yet no esports mode for BF. I mean, out of all the things Giants could be doing with some new maps, they focus on e sports? What's next, FS Battle Royale? Cmon Giants, lets get some new maps out.
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

^^^You realize first someone has to make maps and second the team that test the mods and patches have nothing to do with that competition
XBOX/ FS22
Airborne82nd

Post by Airborne82nd »

Nope. Don't realize anything. All i know is they're wasting time on competitive mode announcements nobody seemed to expect or want, and nothing about new maps, which many are requesting.