Combine Harvest In FS 19

OrcaAmity

Combine Harvest In FS 19

Post by OrcaAmity »

In FS 19, I bought a new combine harvester. Why does it mostly do 2mph to 4mph when I'm harvesting even on flat land? Sometimes it does the same going down hill and faster going up hill. Sometimes I lose all speed and reach 0mph. What is all this about?
Crazof

Re: Combine Harvest In FS 19

Post by Crazof »

First, make sure the header is not too big for the harvester, secondly make sure the header is repaired
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Is it because you are using the incorrect header for the harvester. I notice in this thread you started about your harvester you mention a ‘longer’ header. Often the harvesters don’t have the power to drive the larger headers. Especially the smaller harvesters.

viewtopic.php?f=963&t=140381&p=1087774#p1087774
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Crazof wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:28 am First, make sure the header is not too big for the harvester, secondly make sure the header is repaired
Even though I have a 46-footer, the odd thing is, it was all working fine the first time. Then things went wrong even when nothing needed repairing. Now my combine harvester hardly moves now on the same fields that I harvested with the same combine harvester and the same header many times before. It was bad enough only moving as fast as 4mph and now it doesn't move at all. Also nothing needs repairing.