Big announcement today ?

Johnd7930

Re: Big announcement today ?

Post by Johnd7930 »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:08 pm
Johnd7930 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:13 pm
Addictedtofs wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:18 pm

Only one of them says it's for console.
I know I’m just hoping that (ps4/xbox1) was left out by mistake 🤞 Just going off the map oxijendavid summited (marwell manor) the preview on YouTube states he submitted it for pc and console...looking forward to it now either way 👍🏻
According to Lis earlier on discord, he thinks they are for all platforms.
👍🏻 Hopefully they pass now 😂
Johnd7930

Post by Johnd7930 »

Johnd7930 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:32 pm
Bobbydj1980 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:42 pm Where the hell are the new maps for console or seasons I mean really PC has so many maps and mods and us console users are stuck wit the same maps on the base game
There is currently three maps being tested now 👍🏻
.... an update on marwell manor I found on fb from oxi........
I thought id update you on marwell as i am getting lots and lots of questions.

While giants were so say testing it a few weeks ago when it was on the giants test list I asked if i could update the version to a newer version.
The newer version had fixes which would require a new save game i didnt want them to release it and for you all to have to start a new save game.

So they agreed and I sent it to them 5 mins later, this was a few weeks ago and they have still not tested it and its still in pending...so maybe in a few weeks or months it will finally get released.

I know its very frustrating ..it is for me as well when i worked hard and fast as i could so you could all have a map to play on asap....I sent the map into testing before xmas.

both console and pc versions are with pending testing.

We will have to continue to be patient.

😩😩
Guil

Post by Guil »

Didn't work out quite like that, he deleted the initial map he sent in and then uploaded the new one so it went the way every mod that gets uploaded goes.
andydragon61

Post by andydragon61 »

i would rather the removal of download restrictions and removal of the slot limits, game is only months old and the mod limited is already at 35%/ same game for pC as on console that would be fair and justice.
when u compare GTA where vehicles get damaged and people are walking around to the empty streets and non damage to vehicles to see the difference in a quality making a game
Guil

Post by Guil »

Slots are there because of limited ram.

GTA and the likes doesn't work the same way FS does. Every single piece of land and item on it is constantly in memory in FS so they are nothing alike.
Johnd7930

Post by Johnd7930 »

Guil wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:43 pm Didn't work out quite like that, he deleted the initial map he sent in and then uploaded the new one so it went the way every mod that gets uploaded goes.
Maybe so ...it is what it is... that’s a copy from oxis fb page.. I just posted it for people like myself who come here for information on maps/mods especially marwell in particular 👍🏻
Guil

Post by Guil »

Yes I realise that but there's 2 sides to every story.
Johnd7930

Post by Johnd7930 »

Guil wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:56 pm Yes I realise that but there's 2 sides to every story.
Very true indeed...whatever the case it’s an awesome game with some serious future potential. Thank you and your team and all the modders out there for together making (in my opinion) some of greatest games of all time... and doing a good bit of modding myself relise the work and time that’s involved on both sides... thanks again and thanks for reply 👍🏻
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

And with that statement I'm locking the topic, since the original issue discussed in the topic has been clarified and the discussion has again completely drifted off to other issues.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules