Farming ERROR!

Orange Thunder

Farming ERROR!

Post by Orange Thunder »

I'm having problems with my ps4 showing error!! The game can't be played without error popping up and then resetting! I find it very sad to have paid $90 and have not enjoyed it yet! If it's not the bugs within the game and game play it's the error ce-34878-0. It looks as though this game was incomplete and thats unfortunate because people pay good money for these games and for any developer to have a game hit the market incomplete and not tested through and through is completely inexcusable!!! :?: :frown:
D3nnisd

Re: Farming ERROR!

Post by D3nnisd »

Orange Thunder wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:54 pm I'm having problems with my ps4 showing error!! The game can't be played without error popping up and then resetting! I find it very sad to have paid $90 and have not enjoyed it yet! If it's not the bugs within the game and game play it's the error ce-34878-0. It looks as though this game was incomplete and thats unfortunate because people pay good money for these games and for any developer to have a game hit the market incomplete and not tested through and through is completely inexcusable!!! :?: :frown:
A quick google:
https://www.easeus.com/todo-backup-reso ... 878-0.html

And that got me : "Error CE-34878-0 is a general error that happens when the game you are currently playing on the PlayStation 4 has crashed. It usually triggered by PS4 corrupted data or system software. "
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

If you google the error code it will show that it’s not just this game that causes it. There are also fixes to attempt to rectify it by rebuilding the PS4 files somehow.

Not a PS4 player myself but looked into it due to another player having the problem. I seem to remember some forum members suggesting it may be due to the PS4 overheating because of fans needing cleaning.

Edit: just saw the post above mine at the same time. Feel free to ignore my answer 🤪
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

That's why I have an Xbox I hear to much complaining about PS4 crashing repeatedly
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
iB055

Post by iB055 »

My PS4 crashes periodically when playing FS19 but not near as much.

As for the fixes and overheating I did a full initialization as per a fix for this crash and wiped all data and it still crashes but only playing FS19 and usually if I switch saved games too quickly.

It could also be related to overheating due to dirty fans as mentioned but not in my case as I clean mine pretty regularly (once a week) and it generally isn't very dirty. But again these are my observations and they may differ from other users.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

I found a problem having it on external hard drive was causing the game to crash and eject the disk. Kept making us fix the file's in the external cause it was corrupt before caring on only to do it again after a short time. Fixed it by putting on the ps4 itself. No problems since then.
PS4
PS5
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Whens the last time you did a hard restart?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
BrandonD01

Post by BrandonD01 »

I haven't had any problems with crashing, or errors on PS4. But as CMDRTAKEDOWN said above I have mine on the console hard drive, no external hard drive, and no disk (downloaded). I also do a full restart periodically, and keep the console clean.
BrandonD01
JESUS is LORD!!
!!FARM ON!!

PS4 - CajunFarmboy
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

What’s a hard restart? Not playing FS19 at the moment but I’ve had that code with other games as well
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

The same thing happened at the beginning of 17 on both PS and Xbox and it is happening on both systems with 19 also, it’s not just PS. For 19 it seems to be reported more on PS but for 17 it seemed to be more Xbox than PS. It’s random and nearly impossible to recreate and 99% of the time it has nothing to do with cleaning your console as the Giants defenders here will tell you. Giants solved the issue for 17 after the first patch or two and will likely do it again(hopefully). Basically if it only happens on a certain game, then it is A PROBLEM WITH THE SOFTWARE, not the console.

When the crash happens and this code is listed there are 3 or 4 suggested actions that PlayStation tells you to take. First question is if it only happens with a certain software(game). If yes next step is to make sure you have the latest version of the game(patch). If that isn’t it it says to delete and reinstall the software(game). As a last ditch effort and if you really believe it to be an issue with the console then you do a complete rebuild or initialize the system. Make sure you back everything up because this will wipe your hard drive.

It is a good idea to keep your console clean but most gamers know this already. The PS suggested actions for this code say nothing about cleaning your console as a solution to this problem. The defenders really need to stop using this as their go-to defence of a buggy game.
PS4
Orange Thunder

Post by Orange Thunder »

Thank you canadafarms, well said!!!!!
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

canadafarms wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:13 pmBasically if it only happens on a certain game, then it is A PROBLEM WITH THE SOFTWARE, not the console.
If it was directly related to the game then it should have happened to every PS4 user right?
So, how come I have never had that issue?

To the OP.
Orange Thunder wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:54 pm
If the issue you are having (generally speaking) in any hardware or software is not a general issue (which in your case isn't) then it means it is a specific issue related with your configuration (hardware + software).

Almost anything can cause such isolated issues. How many games you have? How much disk space you have left with? When is the last time you turned off your PS4? Do you use other hardwares connected to your PS4 like keyboards, mouses etc? A system update might have installed with data corruption etc. And a lot of other things which I cannot think of at the moment. Even in a console a lot of things can conflict with each other.

Imho, the best thing to do in a situation like that is to back up your save data from all your games and reset your PS4 back to factory settings then try it out.
PS5 / FS22
Tb921987

Post by Tb921987 »

Mine is not doing it during the game only on one map that of which is a mod I can play it for a couple of times and when I go back in and try to load it I get that message I've even left the app open and put the ps4 in rest mode and it still does it
Doc3d

Post by Doc3d »

... talk about coming out guns blazing. As stated, if it was a game specific problem, there would be no end to the backwash for Giants as every copy of FS would have it, which is clearly not the case. Hence, it’s a problem with the PS or a combination of issues not specifically about the game in question. Either way, coming out this hard stating a broken game seems a bit... millennial.

Just my 2 cents, but maybe asking in a civil manner would be better in the future...?!
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

Buy an Xbox 1X, problem solved.

Solved it for me atleast!
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.