Slow mod release

Joshj27a

Slow mod release

Post by Joshj27a » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:09 pm

The slow trickle of mods coming out is very frustrating considering the game isn’t very fun and the base maps stink. It would be nice to have a map that was actually fun. I don’t know why I am complaining about mods though when the fact is there isn’t enough slots for me to be able to actually have the stuff I want. This game *censored*. Giants is super greedy for putting half of a PC game on console just to get rich at the expense of the customer.

eric21

Re: Slow mod release

Post by eric21 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:17 pm

Too many ungrateful people these days, I hope everyone takes it slower reading this

Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:18 pm

Do we really need yet another identical mod post?

Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:28 pm

No the 20 is enough

thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:30 pm

Yes, please just be grateful. Like owning a keyboard with no "e", it mostly works, so be grateful.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada

JohnDeereLimo

Post by JohnDeereLimo » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:32 pm

Joshj27a wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:09 pm
...considering the game isn’t very fun and the base maps stink. ...
You bought the wrong game. Mods won't help if you don't like the base game. Also, people have to make mods. Be grateful they put the time into making them.

JCByellowguy

Post by JCByellowguy » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:40 pm

I do feel your pain. I have not personally played FS19 since late December. The gameplay is fine, just the lack of a well made map is missing on console.

The question is why Giants does not offer more with the base game? Maybe its just me but the lack of a well made map (Oxygendavid, Bullitbill, Blacksheep Modding) just ends up killing the game fast. With all the beautiful modder maps from FS17 I thought Giants would have taken notice and included a better map selection in the base game.

Going forward ill just window shop FS games and buy when I see mod maps from a modder I enjoy. Bought FS17 right away and didnt get into it until about a year later when mods made it enjoyable. Looks like the same is going to happen with FS19.
Xbox One Farmer
Yellow Farmer with some Red mixed in

Alagos

Post by Alagos » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:44 pm

I agree with JD here, If you don't like the basegame, you wont like most of the mods either. Besides, you knew what you bought, the whole vehicle/equipment list was available before launch lol.
And of course, the best part, mods are always slow around the launch of a new FS game because people have to make them, you know, its not like it's their job to make 'your' mods.

Oh, and JCB, Giants can't make maps like modders do and that has nothing to do with their ability, so get that out of your head already.

It's probably a good idea for a mod to lock this topic, nothing good will come from it.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<

don_apple

Post by don_apple » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:56 pm

Locking topic as suggested, before the discussion turns into another console vs. PC war again.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (late 2013), Quad-Core i7 3.5 GHz, 16GB, Nvidia GTX 780M
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
Wo findet man den FarmingSimulator Ordner / Where to find the FarmingSimulator folder log.txt Image Server Forenregeln/Board rules