Engines sound... (TRASH)

Atmosss

Engines sound... (TRASH)

Post by Atmosss »

wat y think about this sounds, for me is totally f****. Maybe Giants need fix it. *thumbsdown*
Patrick73

Re: Engines sound... (TRASH)

Post by Patrick73 »

There was a thread on here created by giants with a vote on it and asking for feedback. Nearly 70% voted that they didn’t like the engine sounds! God knows how the youtubers keep playing fs19, I haven’t touched it for a month
Atmosss

Post by Atmosss »

Patrick73 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:42 pm There was a thread on here created by giants with a vote on it and asking for feedback. Nearly 70% voted that they didn’t like the engine sounds! God knows how the youtubers keep playing fs19, I haven’t touched it for a month
thx for info..i dont see it. Same i dont play this game until come in FS19 new sounds and seassons :wink3:
Shuffy

Post by Shuffy »

Patrick73 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:42 pm There was a thread on here created by giants with a vote on it and asking for feedback. Nearly 70% voted that they didn’t like the engine sounds! God knows how the youtubers keep playing fs19, I haven’t touched it for a month
we keep playing because one we change the sounds ourselves and the lighing etc and two we love the game no matter what issues in early days
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Atmosss wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:56 pm Same i dont play this game until come in FS19 new sounds and seassons :wink3:
I don’t understand these posts sometimes. You posted about not liking the sounds before Christmas so did you stop playing then and just randomly pop in today with your well structured and constructive feedback that the sounds are totally f🤬🤬🤬?

Or have you been ok with the sound until now but suddenly decided to not play anymore?
Atmosss

Post by Atmosss »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:11 pm
Atmosss wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:56 pm Same i dont play this game until come in FS19 new sounds and seassons :wink3:
I don’t understand these posts sometimes. You posted about not liking the sounds before Christmas so did you stop playing then and just randomly pop in today with your well structured and constructive feedback that the sounds are totally f🤬🤬🤬?

Or have you been ok with the sound until now but suddenly decided to not play anymore?
in FS17 are good sounds, then why they do step back...and i am not only one who dont like this sounds from Tamagotchi :P
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

If you don't understand them then why do you criticize them?
Maybe he was checking in to see if there had been any updates since he played last. Maybe, finding no update with the sounds, he decided to post his frustration about a game he paid for. Maybe he was also hoping that somebody wouldn't jump on him for voicing his opinion. Maybe he didn't realize that only positive opinions are tolerated.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

thumbwiz wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:35 pm
If you don't understand them then why do you criticize them?
Maybe he was checking in to see if there had been any updates since he played last. Maybe, finding no update with the sounds, he decided to post his frustration about a game he paid for. Maybe he was also hoping that somebody wouldn't jump on him for voicing his opinion. Maybe he didn't realize that only positive opinions are tolerated.
As you ironically mentioned jumping on somebody, I think you misinterpreted my comment.

I asked questions. 2 of them. I didn’t argue with his opinion. I didn’t attempt to tell him he was wrong.

Just asked simple questions, which judging by his response, he didn’t take offence to.

Maybe you should take more time to read peoples posts before ‘jumping on them’
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

I didn't mean to offend you. I just you could handle a little sarcasm.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
TitaniumGearbox

Post by TitaniumGearbox »

it is not asking, it is an interrogation that is not in order, go after the ball not the man, (; now you can examine my, postings, and see if you can put me in "interrogation". (: :confusednew:
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

thumbwiz wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:47 am I didn't mean to offend you. I just you could handle a little sarcasm.
Don’t worry, I don’t take offence at writing on the internet. But I appreciate the apology 👍🏻
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

Please use the other topic for feed back.
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user