are these findings the premise that CLAAS DLC is coming ???

TaintedBlackCat

Re: are these findings the premise that CLAAS DLC is coming ???

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

It's ok to be wrong Alagos, CLAAS is featuring in some form in the future in Farming Simulator. In a way by GRIMME using their crawler tracks they are already in the game in some form...Lol😹
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

The fact that people call these things 'proof of a Claas DLC' bothers me. And that has nothng to do with what Lisertan said about the partnership with Claas...
I do agree the chance is quite high that we will see a Claas DLC, but as long as we don't see an actual Claas DLC announcement, nothing is certain. If everyone here who can't actually read what I write is lucky, Claas will only be here by FS21 =)
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Yes Class coming,I'm just as anxious too and may be awhile,but will be coming
Deutz man 555

Post by Deutz man 555 »

Im going to be that person that says id rather have claas over john deere anyday of the week. There its said its out there now deal with it 😂😂
The.EuroFarmer

Post by The.EuroFarmer »

FarmCon 2019 will be in July 28-29 at Claa's headquarters/factory. They will officially make the announcements. Until then, patience, whatever is meant to be happen will happen.
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

It would be baffling that the announcement whatever it is will have anything to do with FS21.

Why would they start planting the seed of FS21 so soon after the release of FS19, which will just create the perception that Giants are leaving/neglecting FS19 and moving on.

Giants needs to promote FS19 whichever way they can and not talk about long term future things like this, whether it is seen as good news or not.

John Deere is a massive license to the series, whether you are a fan or not, and I simply cannot believe that a company can move on so quickly, especially after the shaky release.

They need to show how they are investing and improving FS19 not work and promote releases two years away
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Farmcon 19 is in July though, which is pretty close in terms of having to plan an event... which means a future DLC or something will probably contain CLAAS. They’re just announcing a partnership with a company, they haven’t committed to anything yet. That means whatever we say beyond that is pure speculation
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I agree with a couple posts above. They won't be planting the seeds for an equipment release a year plus in advance. If there is no DLC, then I'm putting it out there on the table for the platinum edition. Similar to how they introduced Stara in 17.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Deutz man 555 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:24 pm Im going to be that person that says id rather have claas over john deere anyday of the week. There its said its out there now deal with it 😂😂
john Deere is awesome too,glad it finally came to console as well as other things still hope to see more of both the new and the old,yeah some will show up sooner than later,and yeah the PC guys get whatever which I know can make a console guy hotter than an old boiler blowing a whistle but more good things are yet to come,we all got to be patient
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Would really like a 9570rt/9620rx. The Deere tractors are all outclassed by the AGCO machines. Its impossible to run only Deere if you want to use the largest tools.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

CLAAS has huge brand of machines, I like the harvsters
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Riven326 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:22 pm Would really like a 9570rt/9620rx. The Deere tractors are all outclassed by the AGCO machines. Its impossible to run only Deere if you want to use the largest tools.
Also would like to see a John Deere 5020,4320,4020,3020,even a John Deere G,A,and even a D,and 720,as well as a 730 Diesel,and 820 or R Diesels anxious for class tractors and harvesters too but we have to wait until July for Claas,it's a bummer to wait but at least it will be coming *thumbsup*