when is this game being fixed

Cowboy5130

Re: when is this game being fixed

Post by Cowboy5130 »

A ...is referred to as someone whom is very leftist with political views. It is to make fun of someone whom is liberal compared to conservative and is pretty much implying that you are a for being a. If you’re confused what those mean then it has to do with the American political system
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

Ok I'm Australian, our liberals are the opposite. Our liberals are conservative. The green party would be considered to be left wing here. Just curious on the definition of that word.
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

What bugs I play on Xbox and the game is perfect
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

Cowboy5130 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:23 am I apologize for the offensive political comment. Where I come from, that’s what we call idiots because we’re all conservative. I sincerely apologize if you were offended.
All good, dude. Sorry for my glib response.
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

It's ok Cowboy5130, I like people who are not scared to bring some heat to the forum. It makes it interesting, all good dude.
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
Guil

Post by Guil »

Heat can start fires and we don't want any fires.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

well considering I have to cook chicken most days of the week I could use some fire
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Addictedtofs wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:56 pm Name one thing that is "completely shambles" besides forestry..

I'll wait

Protip: You can't

Inb4 The sound is horrible, that's an opinion.
So let me translate this.
Other than what is "completely shambles", name one thing that is "completely shambles".
Proquestion: If you can consider something "completely shambles", why can't he consider other things "completely shambles"?
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

I still shouldn’t of said it though...that is if I want to stay on the moderators good side...but thanks for trying to lighten the weight guys/gals(can’t assume). I mean just look at what guil said, I can almost gaurentee I’m being watched...and even if I’m not, I’m going to try and be on my better behavior on here because some “stuff” went down on the farming simulator and bsm discord because I called out some peoples bs. At least the experience was pretty cool because I got to talk to some pretty big moderate and youtubers and liseetan himself.
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

thumbwiz wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:53 pm
Ok firstly: I never said forestry was completely in shambles.

Protip: noun. a piece of advice to help someone become a pro at something.

Secondly: I never questioned his right to believe what he wants, I asked for a specific example. Which, as predicted, he couldn't provide.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Addictedtofs wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:35 pm
thumbwiz wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:53 pm
Ok firstly: I never said forestry was completely in shambles.

Protip: noun. a piece of advice to help someone become a pro at something.

Secondly: I never questioned his right to believe what he wants, I asked for a specific example. Which, as predicted, he couldn't provide.
You: Name one thing that is "completely shambles" besides forestry..
Looks like you saying forestry is completely shambles, since he didn't mention forestry.
Plus, if you read his post properly this time you would see he mentioned the dog, sound, eggs, mp, random crashes.
Nobody is allowed to complain about this game anymore without being called out.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

thumbwiz wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:15 pm
There is a world of difference between a game having some problems and it being completely in shambles. Does it have some bugs? Sure I'll agree with that. Is it completely broken and unplayable as he would seem to imply? No, that's an exaggeration.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

Again, calm down guys
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
RaisinMan

Post by RaisinMan »

OP has a point.

Many of the problems that exist in FS19 should have been ironed out before release.

I don't believe Giants were oblivious to these issues before they decided to sell the product. This is a bad way to do business, and they need to be made aware of this fact.

When you buy something you expect it to work. If you want examples of basic aspects of gameplay that don't work there are a thousand complaints to read scattered throughout various outlets.

I enjoy the game and try to ignore these issues when they occur, but sometimes I have to switch to another game out of frustration. This should never happen.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

It should not take 2 or 3 months to fix issues that we found a week into release. I mean rain in buildings on day one after it was supposed to be fixed. Crashing while placing buildings. I hope the console version of fs21 gets more that a month of testing before release. I was weary of the console version when it was September and they had no console footage to show us and all the streams were PC because they did console last and rushed to the last min to get it out.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC