Warning on the Modded Alps Panorma Map

TZ441

Warning on the Modded Alps Panorma Map

Post by TZ441 »

The vehicles spawn when bought and reset inside the store building and some are to big to get out the doors of the building at all. One example in the Toolbar portion of the Seedhawk. It is to large to fit out of the store doors and resets back inside the store so it is unusable on the map. Just thought id give everyone a warning that likes the map like i do.
FS15, FS17, FS19 all on Xbox.
FS19 on PC
4th Generation Cattle rancher in South Dakota.
iB055

Re: Warning on the Modded Alps Panorma Map

Post by iB055 »

Shocker...a mod map with issues omg. (sarcasm...no ill will towards the map creator)

That is what happens when people complain and hound them to hurry up and release maps that clearly aren't ready.

Thanks for the heads up.
Last edited by iB055 on Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

This is a poor map anyway.
Ignorance is bliss
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

The Idea behind that map is pretty cool. Sure, there are a few botches (sellstation-names) and stuff to improve (haven't seen any pedestrians or even cars in the first 30 minutes of looking around). But there is a good base from which the modder could improve the map.

I like the concept of creating your own field and have the farm like you want. I even thought about creating a Little Pig-Farm on grizzly-mountain after cutting trees for the needed area. And then just with one tractor and a harvester plant what i Need to feed the Pigs. No Need for selling crops or go bigger and bigger...
PS4 und PC
KWW92374

Post by KWW92374 »

I like it..I don't use big..overly size implements anyways...but they will fix it...I'm just greatful for all of the mods...thanks guys.
Psychohate

Post by Psychohate »

iB055 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:36 am
That is what happens when people complain and hound them to hurry up and release maps that clearly aren't ready.
It doesn't matter how much people complain. They're not going to release something just because a few people are whining. It was just overlooked I'm sure.
New farmer mode always
Xbox Series x/..... Being kind don't cost a dime
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

My goodness, that poor modder! I'm sure he's obviously overlooked that. We are all humans and as a consequence, make mistakes...🐈
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Or he did it on purpose, surprised people need the Seedhawk that fast lol
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
KWW92374

Post by KWW92374 »

On purpose?....no way...it doesn't make sense.modders create art...he gets nothing out of it.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

iwan073 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:57 am This is a poor map anyway.
And remarks like that only further make modders reluctant to mod for games. They don’t do it just to please you. Don’t like it..move on.

Let’s see what map you bring to the table...
the big print giveth the small print taketh
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

BreadedVirus wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:22 pm
iwan073 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:57 am This is a poor map anyway.
And remarks like that only further make modders reluctant to mod for games. They don’t do it just to please you. Don’t like it..move on.
You're saying modders are snow flakes? Can't handle the truth?

The creator of Alps Panorama should definitely keep trying, and learn. But what he's created now, is a poor map.
That's my opinion. "Don't like it... move on"
BreadedVirus wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:22 pm Let’s see what map you bring to the table...
Oh, so the fact I'd do even worse than him means I can't say that map is poorly made?

What you're basically saying, is that because I can't sing, I can't say you're a lousy singer as well?
Guess I better stop watching The Voice and/or Idols.
Last edited by iwan073 on Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ignorance is bliss
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

Ok calm down pal. Sorry if this goes over your head like their posts did but there is no point in making the community toxic. I understand your frustration and you are indeed entitled to an opinion but how you state it is the issue. Yelling back at someone already yelling st you solved nothing. You merely saying it’s bad won’t help make the map better as the creater won’t know where it needs improved. It wasn’t right that they attacked you but you shouldn’t attack them back. Now everyone settle down and let’s make conversation peacefully...PLEASE.

Edit: made more appropriate for intended reader
Last edited by Cowboy5130 on Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Cowboy5130 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:45 pm
Cowboy, I don't disagree with your overall suggestion. I would propose, however, that starting off addressing someone as an "arrogant fool" is a poor way to coerce that person to calm down, or to listen to anything else you have to say.
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

Thanks for the suggestion, I just had to call him/her/it out
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

"Calling out" someone is hardly peaceful...
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61