PC vs. Console graphics....nothing alike

Richard Dower

PC vs. Console graphics....nothing alike

Post by Richard Dower »

I was playing on xbox one x since game release of FS19, I built my PC 3 days ago.

I am stunned at the difference in visual quality....it's like night and day, console has NOTHING on the fidelity of PC.

To anyone sick of console limitations....make the switch, you won't regret it!

(Minimum 1070ti needed)
Goose66

Re: PC vs. Console graphics....nothing alike

Post by Goose66 »

1070ti is certainly not the minimum needed to see it in max settings.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

I had 17 for both pc and ps4 pro. With maxed settings for the pc, it was better but i wasn't blown away it certainly wasn't enough to make me play the pc version over the console version. Granted that's the 17 version

Haven't bothered with 19 yet for pc cause i put maybe 40 hours into pc fs17 vs the easily over a thousand hours on the console fs17. I learned quickly that I always pick couch over sitting at a desk.

Watched a fair bit of videos for fs19 online and i didn't notice the night and day differences. Other than draw distances anyway. But i am known for play quality over graphics and that might influence my sight.

If 19 comes up for sale on the pc in the future i will probably pick it up then. Until then my couch is still the king.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
trogladitez

Post by trogladitez »

^There is no night and day difference in fs19 either. They're talking through the wrong opening.
The.EuroFarmer

Post by The.EuroFarmer »

If I was the owner of Giants I would come into an agreement with a computer company and then have a bundle offer in the website:

computer + Farming Simulator + Saitek from Logitech

well, I think I gave an idea to their marketing department :)
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I’m pretty sure they had one for FS17, and they have a new Logitech partership, so maybe they’ll make a new one for FS19
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

Uh. I have a high end pc with 4k monitor and the whole shot and while graphics are better on pc they are not omg different than console. I know that isn't what the master race wants to think but it's the truth.
BostonJohnny1226

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

I use a laptop and wireless kb, mouse and controller. I get the couch when the wife is asleep or in bed. But my recliner and a cold beer suit me just fine.
I still don't get the whole pc/console thing.
Love what you got, but more importantly, be grateful you have it in the first place.
Hwyroller

Post by Hwyroller »

Never seen it on PC but I'm playing on a PS4 Pro with a 65" Sony X900f and it is stunning!
PS5
Airborne82nd

Post by Airborne82nd »

I don't know how it could be much different than Xbox X. Unless you're running it on a NASA machine lol.
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

^^ lol Airbourne82nd 😹@op must be an astronaut, he must have stolen his comp from work to play FS 19. Either that or spent to much time up there without oxygen to come to that conclusion..
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

The biggest thing with PC is the ability to have a silky smooth 60fps and a half decent draw distance.

I couldn’t stand the small bubble around me and that’s what led me to build my PC.
PC: 9600k/1080ti
tecto

Post by tecto »

In my opinion it's a general rule to all games - not to only Farming Simulator.
You will always have better graphics on PC comparing to even the newest console.
I saw many games on consoles and then on PC and the difference was always very high.
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

I have an Xbox one s and the graphics are great with 4k
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
W1der

Post by W1der »

Goose66 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:38 pm 1070ti is certainly not the minimum needed to see it in max settings.
I can go with maximum settings for a while with my 1070... but as I am adding stuff, using the bigger machinery (harvesters and such seems to put a lot of load to the GPU) and having all kinds of animals you will eventually get some frame drops here and there!

I stepped back from maximum settings to enjoy a smooth game with a solid 60 FPS ... :this:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5