Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

wombles

Re: Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Post by wombles »

I have tried the latest version of courseplay and can't get it to work, didn't try the waiting option though. I'm using version 304 and it works like a charm. There is a way to get old versions of courseplay, sadly I can't remember how too git previous versions on github, i'm sure someone with that knowledge will help.
Kloever

Post by Kloever »

wombles wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:28 am I have tried the latest version of courseplay and can't get it to work, didn't try the waiting option though. I'm using version 304 and it works like a charm. There is a way to get old versions of courseplay, sadly I can't remember how too git previous versions on github, i'm sure someone with that knowledge will help.
Found it:

https://github.com/Courseplay/courseplay/releases

Will try this to. Thanks
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Always worth saving a copy of your previous version when updating to a newer one.
wombles

Post by wombles »

Remember to make new route with the older version, the route I made with the latest version wouldn't work with the older version of courseplay for some reason.
Kloever

Post by Kloever »

norfolk farmer wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:17 pm Always worth saving a copy of your previous version when updating to a newer one.
True. But this is the first time i ever used Courseplay :lol:
Kloever

Post by Kloever »

So. The issue of the course to the sell point is no more. It was a GC file what needed to be adjusted. Same as the refill when seeding a field, using different silo's did the trick.

No i only need to figure out why my cows have cleaness of 55%. I am getting the manure out of the stable. Wierd thing is that the rate of producing is 99%
wombles

Post by wombles »

Good that you course play up and running.

I'm sure you know this but i'll say it any way, once you clean your cows out you need to give it a while before the game recognise it.
Kloever

Post by Kloever »

wombles wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:12 am Good that you course play up and running.

I'm sure you know this but i'll say it any way, once you clean your cows out you need to give it a while before the game recognise it.
It makes the map so much easier. It's a big map. One of my favoriets