Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Patrick73

Re: Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Post by Patrick73 »

I’ve read about the problems with selling milk and eggs, I’ve got horses with no problems so do the sheep work okay with selling wool etc? Happy to keep playing and avoid cows until there is a fix
sootysax

Post by sootysax »

Patrick73 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:55 pm I’ve read about the problems with selling milk and eggs, I’ve got horses with no problems so do the sheep work okay with selling wool etc? Happy to keep playing and avoid cows until there is a fix
If you aren't on a console, you can add Milk to the other sell points..

I edited sellingStationPort02.xml in the Sellpoints folder, and added the line:

<fillType name="milk" priceScale="1" supportsGreatDemand="true" disablePriceDrop="false" />

This adds milk to the Greendale Stores trigger.
sootysax

Post by sootysax »

deddycantshoot wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:47 pm Has anyone noticed on normal economy the biogas silage price is 900$ i have been selling silage bales there and getting 500$ which is still pretty good.
Update to the 1.3.0.0. patch to fix BGA pricing
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

@sootysax I’m on console but thanks anyway
sootysax

Post by sootysax »

alpha117 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:32 am Due to the terrible issues on FS-UK I don't think BB or OD will ever be seen again in the FS community, to be honest I don't blame them. Such a shame
Don't speculate.. OD replied to me on Facebook today saying that the Milk issue will be fixed in the update.
sootysax

Post by sootysax »

chanakaniro wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:04 pm where can i find that xml file i did look in the save game and i found a environment xml but there is no night time details in there
mapUS_environment.xml is in the "FS19_Marwell_Manor_Farm\maps" folder

you will need to unzip the FS19_Marwell_Manor_Farm.zip in order to access it
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

sootysax wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:31 pm
alpha117 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:32 am Due to the terrible issues on FS-UK I don't think BB or OD will ever be seen again in the FS community, to be honest I don't blame them. Such a shame
Don't speculate.. OD replied to me on Facebook today saying that the Milk issue will be fixed in the update.
What issues were these? Sootysax did he say if a new save game would be required?
iB055

Post by iB055 »

sootysax wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:31 pm Don't speculate.. OD replied to me on Facebook today saying that the Milk issue will be fixed in the update.
Great news! *thumbsup*
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
DirtyDeere

Post by DirtyDeere »

Good to hear about the small bug fixes!

Overall I love the map, even though there are only two sell points and it’s not that “big” of an area, it feels absolutely massive when you’re in some fields.

It reminds me of a lot of farms here in the US (New England area).

It’s a small map that feels huge.
PS4
sootysax

Post by sootysax »

from Oxygendavid_farmingsimulator on Facebook :

if you are on pc download this zip and place the 2 files inside in your "sellpoints" folder in your zip folder and it will fix it if you dont want to wait for update :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5hp0ufv7cxl11 ... s.zip?dl=0
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

deddycantshoot wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:47 pm Has anyone noticed on normal economy the biogas silage price is 900$ i have been selling silage bales there and getting 500$ which is still pretty good.
I didn’t buy the bga yet so I don’t see the price there but as the bga silage price is bugged and stuck on hard economy, 500 you see should be the hard economy price and if 900 is correct for normal then after the game patch 1.3 the silage price would be like gold. Especially on easy economy. Thats great.
Btw, the highest I saw ate the barn was 579 on easy economy.
PS5 / FS22
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Price on easy is 1500. 1.3 has fixed bga prices
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Leicesterlichtie wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:09 am Is it me or do the vehicles/equipment seem to require maintenance a lot sooner on this map? 2.5 hours ploughing & 70+% worn.
I think it needs to be a bit similar to how it was implemented with seasons on fs17
Wear rates are ridiculously fast on any map. Think Giants should probably in a future update look at swapping the rates between Wear/Repair and Fuel Usage, as most people also criticise that they never have to buy fuel for their vehicles as they hardly use any. Could be that somewhere in a line of code, someone put the values the wrong way round.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
crash

Post by crash »

I baled the big starting field with the class baler and it was down 50% and lost 3km/h.. Both fields, big one fully fertilized, small one had no fert. Made 324 bales..
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
trogladitez

Post by trogladitez »

Patrick73 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:36 pm
sootysax wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:31 pm
What issues were these? Sootysax did he say if a new save game would be required?
Some argument broke out with some other forum members, something to do with draw distances. Anyway, the end result was OD requesting his account be deleted. It's so f*** sad.