Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

User avatar
ltl.vamp
Posts: 857
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 pm

Re: Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Post by ltl.vamp » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:42 am

MattFendt939 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:20 am
... The fields are huge!
Oh yes ... I thought, this amazing real looking map was a good idea (for me) to start as a new farmer with little equipment.
I sold all big equipment and tracs and startet with the Fiat 1300 (150hp) and the Case 1455 XL (145 hp) and 3m-equipment.
I put he Fiat with the AGRISEM 3m supsoiler (to get the red away, have to plow) together with Great Plains GP3P1006NT seeder on the field to work ... hours ...hours....(OK, after I let a helper to work, because there is enough work to do), but after 3/4 the plants from my starting point, starts to grow to the first step, even when I put the option "slow growing".

The fields are really, really huge! Didn't mentoined this at the beginning.
NEED SEASONS! Even slow growing is to fast for me, makes me crazy without Seasons ....

This map is amazing! Love it! But have again to switch to bigger equipment.

BTW: Where are the UK guys to complain about garbage in the map? :lol: (I don't care about garbage and trash, because it looks "alive")
Last edited by ltl.vamp on Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FS17 Platinum, FS19 Platinum - Xbox One X - Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Still love: Oberlausitz, Woodshire, Altenstein (Redkeinstus), Lone Oak Farm (Frontier Design/BulletBill).
Love: FENDT 900 Favorit Vario (Smety (CMT)) / Deutz D80 ~ Farming Classics (Dogface), AgroStar 6.61 (Giants)

User avatar
iB055
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:52 am

Re: Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Post by iB055 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:48 am

JCByellowguy wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:04 pm
I also can not sell my milk. Just tried a few times on a test save using all means of milk containers and neither were successful. Im sure Oxygen David will patch it soon enough. Good thing I can apply for government aid while times are rough :lol:
It will be very unfortunate for us console players if there isn't an update to fix the milk sale issue as its an integral part of any map for me anyway and without I have no real reason to continue playing it.
FS19 / PS4

User avatar
RODHA
Posts: 4295
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Post by RODHA » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:04 am

I don't know if it just me but did you also notice that F19 seems like it doesn't act like a grass field.
Normally, before you cut a grass field in a new map for the first time, it shows that it needs plowing. After you make the first cut, the need to plow just disappears.
However, this didn't work in field 19. I did the first cut and it still shows that it needs plowing.
In addition, if my memory serves well, grass fields don't require lime but field 19 does.
Do you have any opinions on those issues?
PS4 / FS19

niggle44
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:49 am

Re: Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Post by niggle44 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:30 am

Awesome map - am not changing anything keeping all the buildings etc only thing I am adding is seed/fert points and a washer. Having the big Fendt to start is a bonus because you need some big kit on these fields. Havent got to the milk issue yet but hope its fixed soon as been working hard to get all my hay/silage/straw ready for a big herd of moo cows.

hjvg
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:32 am

Re: Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Post by hjvg » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:13 pm

iB055 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:48 am
JCByellowguy wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:04 pm
I also can not sell my milk. Just tried a few times on a test save using all means of milk containers and neither were successful. Im sure Oxygen David will patch it soon enough. Good thing I can apply for government aid while times are rough :lol:
It will be very unfortunate for us console players if there isn't an update to fix the milk sale issue as its an integral part of any map for me anyway and without I have no real reason to continue playing it.
oxygendavid has been talking about looking into the milk problem and cleaning pigs and some other isseus here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/OxygenDavid ... e_internal


and yes he talked about a patch after mavel farm topic was gone at fs-uk forum. so i still got hope he will fix the map for pc and concole`s fast as he can. but he has no real place to report bugs i think only his facebook i think

User avatar
RODHA
Posts: 4295
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Post by RODHA » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:37 pm

^^ thanks for the info mate :hi:
PS4 / FS19

bossmanslim
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:13 pm

Re: Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Post by bossmanslim » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:30 pm

I hope he breaks up the $17MM piece of land when it is updated. That is the one thing I don't like about the map.

Rasping rabbit
Posts: 797
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:57 pm

Re: Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Post by Rasping rabbit » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:02 pm

bossmanslim wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:30 pm
I hope he breaks up the $17MM piece of land when it is updated. That is the one thing I don't like about the map.
Isn’t that just the part of the map outside the boundary? Only had a quick look so far.

bossmanslim
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:13 pm

Re: Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Post by bossmanslim » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:24 pm

Rasping rabbit wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:02 pm
Isn’t that just the part of the map outside the boundary? Only had a quick look so far.
No, there are sections of the larger land portion that are interlaced between the fields. The map was made by circling the fields, rather than making sure the boundaries touch. Here is the overhead map:

Image

To your point, most of the stuff inside the red line is purchasable, however there are sections which are not purchasable because the fields were traced and boundaries don't always include the trees in between. If I recall correctly, You can't combine fields 5, 6 and 7 because the trees are part of the "outside land" instead of being part of one of those fields. Why are the two fields outside the boundary beside field 11 not purchasable separately? What about the fields beside field 1 or the trees beside field 5? Three of the fields (15?, 18?, 19?) and the starting area are also combined into one large land plot which is over 400K. Also, what happens if the player does buy stuff outside the red line, do those areas even work?

chanakaniro
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:40 pm

Re: Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Post by chanakaniro » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:49 pm

I have a problem doesn't any lights work at night time on the map because i tried adding lights but they don't seem to light up at night time

Does anyone else have this problem ? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

User avatar
alpha117
Posts: 232
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:12 pm

Re: Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Post by alpha117 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:08 pm

chanakaniro wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:49 pm
I have a problem doesn't any lights work at night time on the map because i tried adding lights but they don't seem to light up at night time

Does anyone else have this problem ? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

<nightStart="XX"> in the 'mapUS_environment.xml' file. Default value for Marwell Manor is set to 21.5, which means 21:30.
Change it whatever you want. AFAIK standard maps and most other mod maps use 19.5.

This fixes the issue

deddycantshoot
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:18 pm

Re: Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Post by deddycantshoot » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:47 pm

Has anyone noticed on normal economy the biogas silage price is 900$ i have been selling silage bales there and getting 500$ which is still pretty good.

sootysax
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:24 am

Re: Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Post by sootysax » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:05 pm

hjvg wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:13 pm
iB055 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:48 am
JCByellowguy wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:04 pm
I also can not sell my milk. Just tried a few times on a test save using all means of milk containers and neither were successful. Im sure Oxygen David will patch it soon enough. Good thing I can apply for government aid while times are rough :lol:
It will be very unfortunate for us console players if there isn't an update to fix the milk sale issue as its an integral part of any map for me anyway and without I have no real reason to continue playing it.
oxygendavid has been talking about looking into the milk problem and cleaning pigs and some other isseus here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/OxygenDavid ... e_internal


and yes he talked about a patch after mavel farm topic was gone at fs-uk forum. so i still got hope he will fix the map for pc and concole`s fast as he can. but he has no real place to report bugs i think only his facebook i think
It doesnt look like there are either milk or egg sell triggers on the map in GE.. just the markers on the ground..

how did that get through testing?

chanakaniro
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:40 pm

Re: Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Post by chanakaniro » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:04 pm

<nightStart="XX"> in the 'mapUS_environment.xml' file. Default value for Marwell Manor is set to 21.5, which means 21:30.
Change it whatever you want. AFAIK standard maps and most other mod maps use 19.5.

This fixes the issue
[/quote]

where can i find that xml file i did look in the save game and i found a environment xml but there is no night time details in there

User avatar
BARNYwithaGUN
Posts: 186
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:44 am
Location: USA

Re: Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Post by BARNYwithaGUN » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:44 pm

I really like this map. I usually go for American or wide open but this feels like a really good medium. I'm kinda hoping that someone mods the livestock trailers like at the horse farm *thumbsup*
I'm on ps4

Post Reply