Class in fs21 maybe even sooner

Stevo0114

Class in fs21 maybe even sooner

Post by Stevo0114 »

I am writing this post to see if anyone can confirm that Claas has signed with Giants I read it on a few posts on fb forums apparently the source was Lisertan!!
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
banditbooker17

Re: Class in fs21 maybe even sooner

Post by banditbooker17 »

you should read the post just a few down from this one.
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Yes only just seen it looks promising
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

Yeh there's a few topics popping up on this subject, looks promising.
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

Well sooner than FS 21 would be better...Claas would be awesome, we have those machines in both Australia and New Zealand. If it's DLC, GIANTS my Aussie dollars are ready to go! 😹😸
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

CLAAS DLC comes available, I might need a new mouse after speed clicking through the checkout process. :lol:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

I would hope it would be sooner. However, it would also be smart to save it for 21 if they release another incomplete buggy version, to deflect a lot of the criticism. Kind of like how JD helped a lot of people to get through the 19 release.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Aye, I too hope to see it's debut sooner or later within FS19. But, if I must wait for FS21 I will be alright with that... I guess :lol:. None the less, I am very happy that they have a partnership with CLAAS and can't wait for their arrival into the series.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.