Repair

paullaverick

Repair

Post by paullaverick »

Unless I am missing something, an option to tab through the vehicles in the repair area would be great! Currently I have to remove the weight and attachment to get each part...
dutchcon21

Re: Repair

Post by dutchcon21 »

I seen somewhere someone has a mod waiting to be tested (by giants)that will do exactly this.
FarmerJeff

Post by FarmerJeff »

paullaverick wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:31 am Unless I am missing something, an option to tab through the vehicles in the repair area would be great! Currently I have to remove the weight and attachment to get each part...
An alternative which I do now after hundreds of hours on Ravenport is select Purchase, select Garage at the bottom of the page, and arrow through every item, repairing as I go. A little more expensive but saves a lot of time.
paullaverick

Post by paullaverick »

dutchcon21 - I was thinking of trying to write a mod, no point now! Thanks for the info!

FarmerJeff - What key do you use? I only get the option to sell with no prompt for repair? Thanks
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

It needs to be over a certain amount of maintenance required before the option shows up.
Guil

Post by Guil »

I think once it gets down to 60% you can repair from the menu.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

That makes sense as it seems the performance seems to start getting affected when about a third of the bar has gone.