Suggestion - MY Radio station on console

kj4bol

Suggestion - MY Radio station on console

Post by kj4bol »

This a suggestion for future FS versions, or even in an update for FS19.

I know on pc, a player can edit to add MY RADIO STATION by adding a playlist of music from the pc. WHY CANT I DO THAT ON CONSOLE!?! If I add or have music on my console, I should be able to make a playlist of MY MUSIC to play as a radio station on FS.

Just a little rant/suggestion from my perspective as a console player.
Jerrold T. Moore II
Cowboy5130

Re: Suggestion - MY Radio station on console

Post by Cowboy5130 »

It’s because you have to get in the code and you can’t access the code on console.
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

kj4bol wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:27 pm This a suggestion for future FS versions, or even in an update for FS19.

I know on pc, a player can edit to add MY RADIO STATION by adding a playlist of music from the pc. WHY CANT I DO THAT ON CONSOLE!?! If I add or have music on my console, I should be able to make a playlist of MY MUSIC to play as a radio station on FS.

Just a little rant/suggestion from my perspective as a console player.
turn the music off in game turn on your music you have on console that is how your radio will work
kj4bol

Post by kj4bol »

Cowboy5130 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:25 pm It’s because you have to get in the code and you can’t access the code on console.
Thank you for the response! I don't mess with game code (I've only toyed and compiled code for web pages) so I didn't know what all would, could be involved to make it happen.
Jerrold T. Moore II
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

kj4bol wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:43 pm
Cowboy5130 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:25 pm It’s because you have to get in the code and you can’t access the code on console.
Thank you for the response! I don't mess with game code (I've only toyed and compiled code for web pages) so I didn't know what all would, could be involved to make it happen.
You are very much welcome, have a great day!
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
Tomrichards88

Post by Tomrichards88 »

Hi,

Im on Xbox and I use spotify. If you download the spotify app onto the xbox and create a playlist of what you want to listen to.

Then open up FS19 and start a game. Once started, Press the 'Big X' on the control to go to the xbox dashboard and go to spotify. Open up your playlist then go back to FS19 and 'hey presto'.... a personalised radio station.

Use it every time i play.

Not sure if it works on PS4 but works on xbox for sure.

Ta
FS19 / Xbox 1
Marwell Manor...... WOW!!!
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Tomrichards88 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:59 pm Hi,

Im on Xbox and I use spotify. If you download the spotify app onto the xbox and create a playlist of what you want to listen to.

Then open up FS19 and start a game. Once started, Press the 'Big X' on the control to go to the xbox dashboard and go to spotify. Open up your playlist then go back to FS19 and 'hey presto'.... a personalised radio station.

Ta
I can confirm Spotify works great on PS4. I use it every time I play FS as well.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

iB055 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:03 pm
Tomrichards88 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:59 pm Hi,

Ta
I can confirm Spotify works great on PS4. I use it every time I play FS as well.
Mine worked well too up untill 2 days ago when it started stopping a few seconds into each song and wont play anything now. I logged out and even reinstalled the app and nothing worked. I saw its been a issue for years but in the 3 years I've used never had a problem. btw my Internet is strong so thats not the problem.I can use it on my tablet and phone no problem.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

Spotify is great but don't let me use during a live stream
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi: