1.3 beta. Nice job Giants

Goose66

Re: 1.3 beta. Nice job Giants

Post by Goose66 »

Go to your farm sim 19 folder and open it. Save games are listed there.

On steam, highlight farm sim 19, right click then select properties. Select betas. Select 1.3.0. Will download it.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Ok thanks.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

The.EuroFarmer wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:37 pm Engine sounds much much better and it has different levels. You can hear the RPM of the engine according of what you do. For example, if you plowing you will hear other rpm sound.

EDIT :

I'll give you an example. Let's say that you attach the baler on your tractor. When you start the baler, you will immediately hear different sound from the tractor ; its rpm increasing into full throttle.

So, when you start the implement, the tractor's rpm increasing and you hear the changes.
Don't see the news in that - it's been that way in my game since 1.2 - maybe before also...
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
The.EuroFarmer

Post by The.EuroFarmer »

JensChrDK wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:18 pm
Are you sure for that? because in 1.3 beta the sounds are much better and you hear clearly the rpm increasing.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

rpm is already increased in 1.2, or FS17, if you really want to know, whenever an implement is turned on, the sounds might still have improved, but got no idea since im not using the beta
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
The.EuroFarmer

Post by The.EuroFarmer »

One thing is sure: in 1.3 beta, the sounds are in another level.
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

The.EuroFarmer wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:24 pm The actual sounds are much better now. They sounding like an open pipe.

Also in 1.3 beta in landscaping the grass texture is wild grass 1st stage.

Last but not least, they fix the Great Plains YP-2425A and now is a planter :)
Thanks for the update. Great news. The map editor they gave console players isn't perfect, but I created a farm with it that quite proud of. The only thing that really bugged me was the flat grass that looked like some ps2 texture. Glad they fixed that.

Is there an eta for this patch?
The.EuroFarmer

Post by The.EuroFarmer »

Riven326 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:56 pm
The purpose of beta edition is to be tested by many people and report any bugs or/and mistakes they might find in order for the devs to release a stable edition.

There isn't any ETA for 1.3, everything depends on how many bugs/mistakes etc users will report. Personally so far I haven't face any problem with the 1.3 beta.
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

The.EuroFarmer wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:12 pm
Riven326 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:56 pm
The purpose of beta edition is to be tested by many people and report any bugs or/and mistakes they might find in order for the devs to release a stable edition.

There isn't any ETA for 1.3, everything depends on how many bugs/mistakes etc users will report. Personally so far I haven't face any problem with the 1.3 beta.
Great. Thanks.
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

This is fantastic news, can't wait till they release it.
PS4
PS5
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

JensChrDK wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:18 pm Don't see the news in that - it's been that way in my game since 1.2 - maybe before also...
It's been that way since day one with '19 for me. (That's why I really didn't get what everyone was complaining about with respect to sound quality.) Maybe folks just needed better speakers...

Anyway, from the "sounds" of it, I suppose Giants gave in and cranked up the volume so that it is loud enough to suit people that think modern tractors are loud on the inside and that they are just as loud from a few hundred meters away as they are close up? Sounds like I will need to turn down the volume now... :wink3:
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Can anyone using the 1.3 beta confirm if the issue with animals randomly changing colors has been corrected or is it still something that needs to be addressed?

I'm on ps4 so I'm just wondering if that fix is part of the pc beta or not.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

parad0x177 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:34 am
JensChrDK wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:18 pm Don't see the news in that - it's been that way in my game since 1.2 - maybe before also...
It's been that way since day one with '19 for me. (That's why I really didn't get what everyone was complaining about with respect to sound quality.) Maybe folks just needed better speakers...

Anyway, from the "sounds" of it, I suppose Giants gave in and cranked up the volume so that it is loud enough to suit people that think modern tractors are loud on the inside and that they are just as loud from a few hundred meters away as they are close up? Sounds like I will need to turn down the volume now... :wink3:
What about the older tractors on 19? They are not all state of the art. The Deutz Fahr Agrostar on my family farm featuring in 19 is ridiculously loud inside. Or what about the old fiat? The 90's era New Holland, or the mighty old Case from the same decade.

Not all tractors and equipment is brand new and state of the art, European and refined. Some of us in the country still run the rusty, dirty, old, filth spewing tractors of a better age. No aircon, no surround sound and boning jarring ride.

We needed better vehicle sounds in 19, thank you GIANTS for delivering.

PS - My surround sound is state of the art, so I do not need better speakers.
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

For me the sound "issues" are worse on certain tractors it seems. The middle JD is painful to listen to with a constant underlying whistle which gets worse when using a PTO driven implement. I've tried a few others and found ones I'm happy with now though, could still do with more base to the sound which seems like what they have done reading posts on here.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Well, I'm hoping the tractors sound better - any improvement is always good!

I would just LOVE if the map editor didn't change the ground - I hate that if I want to level a minor hole in a field, I have to stand by with a tractor and a plow to "turn it into field" again.. In my opinion it should just level, or raise or lower, or whatever I'm editing, and leave the ground whatever texture it already was..
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick