Realism

jinx3230

Realism

Post by jinx3230 »

now i know this is only a simulation game and realism is hard to duplicate,but some of the vehicles in the game seem to have been washed over ,personally coming out of a farming background i know what should be happening and what is wrong with the various machines,but Giants just don't seem to want to know,
A new addition to the game was the 4000 series fastrac,i drive this for a living every day so i know what they should look like,i'l start with the simple things,in cab looking back there is no mirror to see the hitch,there is no sun visor for the back window(there is in real life),the deck behind the cab in real life is no bigger than the checker plating,(right cab pillar) surely the handbrake should release when you move,as for what's displayed on the touchscreen,god only knows,and it doesn't change if engine not running(every other tractor in game does),the hydraulics in the arm rest ,the whole colour sequence is back to front,the dashboard always shows neutral even when moving,and stering mode appears to be front wheel steer though dial on right shows 4 wheel steer,and if this tractor has front linkage you get leather seat as standard not the cloth one shown,outside the cab the suspension is wrong,there are no accumulator's on top of each suspension ram,there is no drawbar under the toolbox,and at the back should only be 4 spools, Green,Blue,Brown,White, the 5th one,Yellow, only goes to the front,even the work lights are wrong,they should all be led's with 6 led's in each light,
but what the hell i only drive it so what do i know

Edit don_apple: moved from german to english section.