1.3 Patch

pingu

Re: 1.3 Patch

Post by pingu »

don_apple wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:09 pm Please be aware that every time somebody asks here about when the Patch will be officially released the release date will be moved out by one more day :wink3:
Could we have something similar regarding demands for mods to consoles? For every demand here, the next patch/update removes 10 slots? :coolnew:
<-- FS17 on an iMac 27" playing Lone Oak Farm and The Western Shore -->
iB055

Post by iB055 »

pingu wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:25 pm Could we have something similar regarding demands for mods to consoles? For every demand here, the next patch/update removes 10 slots? :coolnew:
Sure why not. We already lose 50%+ of the limited available slots on any map with no equipment or placeables anyway so why not just take the rest of them and fill them with more useless map objects that we don't own and can't remove.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

livesea72 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:47 pm
When is the patch coming??

Now it's Feb 26th :lol:
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

don_apple wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:09 pm Please be aware that every time somebody asks here about when the Patch will be officially released the release date will be moved out by one more day :wink3:
So when will it be released?
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

One day later than before you asked :lol:
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

When is the patch due? When is the patch due? When...IS...IT...DUE!!

Patience my farmer friends, the new pollution ground textures should make it easier to realistically landscape..The trees are amazing, thanks VNSFDG2 for creating them, this will also assist with detailing our farms pre "grow back grass" patch fix.

Now just need some bush and we'll be sweet!😹
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

TaintedBlackCat wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:30 am Now just need some bush and we'll be sweet!😹
Ummm... :lol: Think about it... :lol:
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

This is more for the PC people who are using the 1.3 beta...how is it running? Good or bad? Reason I'm asking is instead of a due date to expect it I figure if it's ready to be released, as in it's passing beta, then it should be really soon. I haven't played in awhile waiting for the patch or Welker map which ever is first! I'm off work next Monday and Tuesday so my hopes are it comes then or before.
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Have a look at the following thread where people are reporting their feedback on the Beta release of patch 1.3: viewtopic.php?f=876&t=142497
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Matt_S

Post by Matt_S »

It's released now... you just need the "special" patch to activate it.... I think you can get this "special" patch online or at a shop near by. It will likely cost you £600 - £1500 and will be a fairly big box. Once you open the box, connect it to a monitor or your TV and install steam to it. Re-Purchase FS19 through steam and then you can activate the beta.

SORTED

I know it's frustrating for the console players, I myself followed the above steps for this "special" patch JUST to play FS19 due to getting fed up of what you are all now saying on previous versions of FS.

It will come! be patient and remember that although the pc gamers get it first, they probably had to spend a lot more on their machine than you did on your console just so we can get a patch a few weeks early. lol

p.s. I am NOT a console hater, I still play all other games on PS4, just play FS on PC now.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Matt_S wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:57 am so we can get a patch a few weeks early. lol

As it’s a beta patch I prefer to think of it that you are testing it for us 🤣

👍🏻
Matt_S

Post by Matt_S »

Yes we are haha... and we had to pay a fortune for a gaming PC to be able to do so lol
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

They "asked" "Is there an estimated release date for 1.3?"
And everyone who doesn't have a clue as to the answer, answered.
Rather than claiming this as a demand and getting snarky, just don't answer if you don't know.
Why do people get so rude when somebody asks a question that nobody knows the answer to?
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Lol at people thinking Giants are going to be releasing a patch for this game. Patch 1.3 is just their attempt at an early April Fools joke. Don't you people realise by now that Giants motto is, "If it's broke, we won't fix it." ?
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

cwattyeso wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:23 am Lol at people thinking Giants are going to be releasing a patch for this game. Patch 1.3 is just their attempt at an early April Fools joke. Don't you people realise by now that Giants motto is, "If it's broke, we won't fix it." ?
eSport ready!!!!