Contract. Harvesting. Shows eqpt and then "+2"

Bozo

Contract. Harvesting. Shows eqpt and then "+2"

Post by Bozo »

When I contracted to harvest a field the eqpt shows and then there was a "+2". Does it mean anything?
JohnDeereLimo

Re: Contract. Harvesting. Shows eqpt and then "+2"

Post by JohnDeereLimo »

2 more pieces of equip
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Bozo wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:11 am When I contracted to harvest a field the eqpt shows and then there was a "+2". Does it mean anything?
It’s when there is too much equipment to show on the screen. Usually a harvesting contract as it shows the harvester, header, header trailer, tractor and trailer. The baling contracts have lots of equipment too usually.
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

.....😿.....Really?
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
Bozo

Post by Bozo »

TaintedBlackCat. When you click on the +2 you get nothing. Try before you criticize!
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

Yeh I just always assumed that the plus two would be the standard equipment I'd need to complete the contract. Like a trailer..Or ice cream van or a pop up blood bank..😹
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
Bozo

Post by Bozo »

Do not know. I always use lease eqpt, it ends up cheaper. Yeah, I am not perfect, but am Canadian and I assure you that is far from being close. Take care. Sorry to have dumped on you.