Getting tired of tab-ing through the vehicles

DirectCedar

Re: Getting tired of tab-ing through the vehicles

Post by DirectCedar »

Seedy wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:23 am Apparently your posts are in teams also, Beardy.
Now that is funny :lol:

I think I'll only post this once; 8x is probably not necessary to get my comment across...
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

I think it’s funny we’re so lazy that we’re wanting to make it easier to be lazy...instead of actually being by the vehicle to get in you can simply telaport into one from across the map, and now you’re wanting to make it easier to directly choose which one it immediately sticks you in...lol :lol:
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I was going through my email and wondering why the heck I had 8 notifications about the same topic... now I know why :lol:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Seedy wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:23 am Apparently your posts are in teams also, Beardy.
Hilarious. Thank you!
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
sperrgebiet

Post by sperrgebiet »

Hey guys

I feel your pain. It also annoyed me to tab through all vehicles. So I took the good old Vehicle Sort and revamped it. Well, the base idea is still the same, but pretty much everything has changed :D
It's still in beta phase, so still a lot of things I want to improve. But have a look at:
https://github.com/sperrgebiet/FS19_VehicleExplorer

Deep link to the ZIP: https://github.com/sperrgebiet/FS19_Veh ... p?raw=true

Keep an eye on it, I'm releasing new builds quite frequently, especially as there are still some issues I'm constantly fixing.

Hope you find that useful.

Cheers
_Hans

I've also added it to modhoster (https://www.modhoster.de/mods/vehicleexplorer), but it just takes a while till new builds get approved there, hence GitHub is quicker ;)

BTW: The actual tab order is not changed yet. But it's on the ToDo list ;)
mexel75

Post by mexel75 »

Yes, it's much appreciated. Thanks sperrgebiet. Will follow your work on this
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

I still say an Add/Remove list would be a good idea. I would love to temporarily remove vehicles from time to time when I don't plan to use them for a while.
Holding the tab key for a couple seconds could popup a window where you could add/remove as you need.
Maybe I should get into modding, if there was money to be made.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

To be honest, I find it weird being able to tab into the vehicles in general. In FS17, "No Teleport" mod... was one mod I refused to play without. Really hope it gets redone for FS19. There is only 1 problem that I find an annoyance with teleport apart from being able to teleport in general... being on a field while working, especially harvesting and most definitely with a crop that drops straw. But, being on the field... hard at work and then accidentally tabbing out of the vehicle trying to answer a message on steam.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Agreed. In addition to a tab list, there should be a tab toggle like the tab to trains.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

GothicKing13 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:06 pm[...]
You do know that you could just remap the keys ...
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

juf.de wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:38 pmYou do know that you could just remap the keys ...
Aha, honestly... I didn't even think about that :lol:. But, you're right. I could remap it.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Being in console I would appreciate some sort of system to either sort the tab order of my equipment or just be able to turn on or off what vehicles you’ll tab to at the time, for example I don’t need the 4wd for cultivating and seeding when I’m in the middle of harvest and I don’t need my 18 wheeler and combines while I’m planting, I’ve played on console since 15 so I can work with it as it is but the system could be improved for the better I think mind you, love this game and happy farming guys
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Gimli54 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:31 pmBeing in console I would appreciate some sort of system to either sort the tab order of my equipment.
The "tab" order of the equipment is within the order that you purchased them. However, you can change that order by resetting them. Though, that will cost you in fuel... but, can be done. :smileynew:
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

I know I’m just to lazy to drive my vehicles halfway across the map every time I reset them