Marwell Manor Farm V1.1 Update

Patrick73

Re: Marwell Manor Farm V1.1 Update

Post by Patrick73 »

Cad_dao wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:14 pm Hi guys!

First hand, thanks for this map Oxygendavid! Awesome work from you again with this map.

Second hand, on XBOX1, I've noticed that the fertilization stages doesn't seem to appear on this map. Fields that need lime or need to be plowed are. I'm asking if someone else noticed or have same problem.

Regards!
I’m having that problem with fertiliser stages on this map, I fertilised then ploughed and then seeded with the horsch pronto and it still only showed 50% fertilised
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

amazing work, same as always, congratulations
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
Cad_dao

Post by Cad_dao »

Stevo0114 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:28 pm If u click lime and ploughing state off then blue fertilizing states will be revealed in the map screen hope that makes sense
Hi Stevo0114,

I've put both in off state but somehow, it doesn't work. Are you on console or pc?
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Cad_dao wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:56 pm
Stevo0114 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:28 pm If u click lime and ploughing state off then blue fertilizing states will be revealed in the map screen hope that makes sense
Hi Stevo0114,

I've put both in off state but somehow, it doesn't work. Are you on console or pc?
Working fine for me on Xbox?
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

I'm on xbox one I think if u fertilize then plough fertiliser state goes back to 0% works ok for me
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Cad_dao

Post by Cad_dao »

Stevo0114 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:09 pm I'm on xbox one I think if u fertilize then plough fertiliser state goes back to 0% works ok for me
Ok great, I'll take a look and try at it later today or tomorrow, I'll give you feedback about this in next few days.

Regards!
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Just yesterday I harvested a cornfield, fertilized and plowed it. Worked fine on PS4 the seeding/fertilization-combination is working "right now" so I have to check the fertilization-state after the next restart (as I am now "at work" - what's that Thing called "real life"? :lol:)
PS4 und PC
RatBoysDJ

Post by RatBoysDJ »

Very nice if your reading this maybe you could tweek field prices such as on new farmer you start with 19 18 and 13 and the farm for 400,000 but some fields cost much more for so much smaler hectres so maybe that could be tweeked but no rush as we wanted it realseased :biggrin2:
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Alagos wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:43 pm THe thing that happened at FS-UK was that BBs and ODs ego's got to big =)
As usual some people seem to love to spout there opinions based on zero facts.

The reasons myself and OD removed ourselves from FS-UK was we were both fed up with the trolls like yourself and others who sit behind your keyboards telling us we are toxic, and how pathetic we all are, while still playing our maps, and using our map assets in your own projects.

No matter how we comment on things we get abuse regardless.

Speaking with some other modders about this issue they advised doing the same thing they did, to remove yourself from the forums and other places as it is just a place for trolls to take a shot at you.

None of these ones have any skill themselves but they way they talk you would swear they were experts at everything under the sun.

@wiseguy,
As to your pathetic comment, how insulting is that. To criticise people who freely volunteer to work at testing a map. I'm sure you could make an absolutely flawless map.
Our testers have busy RL yet still volunteer to help test our maps, and just like every other single mod there will always be issues, especially at the beginning of a game series as we are very limited on knowledge with how the the changes to FS19 affect other stuff.

As to the rest of people here who have politely asked for updates, OD is working on the update and is planning on sending it into GIANTS very soon. Thank you for your patience.
Dusty1424

Post by Dusty1424 »

BB it's easy for me to say ignore the abuse and negativity that some morons throw at you , I'm not their target , but I know I speak for the majority of the FS family when I say that we are 100% behind you and all the other talented modders who add so much to this game , keep on modding brother *thumbsup*
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Yes BB I agree people always moan even if there was a perfect mod without issues they would still find something don't pay any attention to them as they do not pay a true reflection of the game most fs gamers appreciate all the time and dedication you guys put in! Thank you so much for all your hard work and patience without you farming sim would seem somewhat hollow.
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Natethefathead

Post by Natethefathead »

Id say this map puts to shame the two that gaints used as its opening for FS19..... the only thing I'd like to be added is some lighting in the sheds
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Best way to kill a troll is to starve it of the attention it is obviously seeking. Don't rise to it!
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

BulletBill - I know you haven’t gotten inspired to mod for FS19, which is totally understandable....

Any chance the rest of the Frontier Design team might take a swing at updating Lone Oak for FS19? It’s a legendary map and deserves to be played for as long as the FS universe exists.

Thanks buddy!
ujjw201

Post by ujjw201 »

Glad to hear about the update! Love this map even with the small bugs! Keep up the great work and look forward to more maps from you in the future! Thank you!
FS13(Xbox 360), FS15(Xbox 360 & PC), FS17(Xbox One & PC), FS19(Xbox One)