Marwell Manor Farm V1.1 Update

Rasping rabbit

Re: Marwell Manor Farm V1.1 Update

Post by Rasping rabbit »

You get the extra bonus of digestate from the BGA as well from the silage you sell.
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

with v1.1 i placed a other silo at the bga on the place the old 1 was but it looks like its still can only drop silage on the old silo places. any idea how to fix this?
(pc version)

in the gaints editor i see somting like the silo is still there

(even removing those silo`s in the editor is not fixing it we need to change somting in the save as well?)

i did ask oxygendavid on facebook about this as well:

Oxygendavid_farmingsimulator only the small silo works at the bga and has to be near the tip side

Oxygendavid_farmingsimulator no way of fixing this without everyone starting a new save

hjvg: so if i understand it right we can only place the smal silo`s on the old place and there is no way to edit the save game on our own to place a biger silo.

did some more testing removed all objects with gaints editor and removed all items in my save game files (only 3 vehicles in vehicles.xml) and all the other files are empty at least nothing in it anymore with coordinates but i am still not able to empty my trailer on that place so i give up
DM86

Post by DM86 »

Something weird is happening with the yard lights... I have tried the more obvious trouble shooting. ie only the MAP in my mops folder & new save game etc

Not really found anything similar using the all powerful Google. So hopefully someone here can give me a clue.

sootysax

Post by sootysax »

hjvg wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:40 am
Oxygendavid_farmingsimulator no way of fixing this without everyone starting a new save
This is completely lame.. I think it's time to Brexit from this map. I need a map thats actually gonna be improved and not a slave to consoles (hosted somewhere other than GIANTS Modhub)
Boots

Post by Boots »

Re the problem at the BGA have a look at this
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWErYqd-T-o

It may help to sort it out
I don't know about GE but looking at your photos you seem to know how it works
I did try a new save game but it was just the same
Hope this helps
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

Boots wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:14 pm Re the problem at the BGA have a look at this
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWErYqd-T-o

It may help to sort it out
I don't know about GE but looking at your photos you seem to know how it works
I did try a new save game but it was just the same
Hope this helps
thanks i retryed again with this video just to make sure i did not forgot somthing (mebay is still do)

i am able to remove the old triggers and i am able to place a new silo with triggers in the editor (i can do it also as placeble after i removed the triggers with the editor)

but the problem stays you can not dump it everywhere as you see in the first picture in my first post so it looks like its somting else wat is blocking it but i can not find it
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

Lots of whining about things not right with this map and after 40 hours I cannot see what the problem is. Even pre-patch it was very playable even if you couldn't sell milk. Nothing involving computer coding, whether a game or a complex office system will every be perfect, but with a Modders work work with what you have and be happy they commit their time for the players.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

sootysax wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:41 pm
hjvg wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:40 am
This is completely lame.. I think it's time to Brexit from this map. I need a map thats actually gonna be improved and not a slave to consoles (hosted somewhere other than GIANTS Modhub)
Which part of "everyone" you don't understand? This has nothing to do with console vs. pc. Even on other maps away from modhub and bad consoles there could be changes which are only possible with a new savegame. And this is a Thing, which every modder should try to avoid.

If I was forced to start a new savegame I would definately start a new Map...
PS4 und PC
sootysax

Post by sootysax »

[/quote]

Which part of "everyone" you don't understand? This has nothing to do with console vs. pc. Even on other maps away from modhub and bad consoles there could be changes which are only possible with a new savegame. And this is a Thing, which every modder should try to avoid.

If I was forced to start a new savegame I would definately start a new Map...
[/quote]

Precisely why I am bailing on this map to play on maps that are for PC users and hosted elsewhere. because as a PC player, I don't care about having to start a new savegame.. on PC its very easy to start a new savegame and move all your progress from your old savegame over.

This is the problem with hosting maps on GIANTS modhub.. you are a slave to console users because GIANTS demands it. Whereas maps hosted on other websites are free to post small updates and create great maps that are designed for PC.. I'd rather not play on maps designed for console.. sorry
Guil

Post by Guil »

I don't know what you are referring to but anyone is free to make mods pc only on modhub so saying modhub is a slave to consoles is ridiculous.
sootysax

Post by sootysax »

Guil wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:22 pm I don't know what you are referring to but anyone is free to make mods pc only on modhub so saying modhub is a slave to consoles is ridiculous.
ok fair enough.. how many pc only maps are on modhub right now?
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

There are two:
- Hofgut Brook
- Giants Island 2019
And there are a few in testing right now ...

But what have this to do with the topic?
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

some more info about the silo problem/isseu from facebook. i can not find out wat i am doing wrong so if anyone finds away to place a bigger bunkersilo that is fully working and not as how i posted bevore i would love to know how

Oxygendavid_farmingsimulator why would I break everyone’s save game to get loads of hate messages? It’s just how modding is and how the game works.

Oxygendavid_farmingsimulator there are ways you can fix this yourself in a matter of minutes if your on pc.

Oxygendavid_farmingsimulator These thing will get updated in the next update which will be the seasons update.

Someone else: how can you fix it yourself? i placed a large bunker in the bga, but have yet to start filling it

Oxygendavid_farmingsimulator the issue is the tip collisions for the old Silo are still there....So the only way to fix it is to update the tip collisions on the map removing the ones on the ground there. Of course this breaks all save games.

Someone els: not if you're on pc and know how to shuffle savegame files - savegames are easy to move around

hjvg i have made server changes i am 95% sure all the old Silo elements are gone in the map but with a new save i am still not able to tip on the ground on all places

Oxygendavid_farmingsimulator also depends on if you have bought the land first. tip collisions are done diffrently in fs19 you have to juggle the files about for it to work.

Oxygendavid_farmingsimulator than you need to redo the tip collisions and it will work.
Boots

Post by Boots »

I have played this fantastic map for 156.11 hrs. and had a lot of fun with it
OK there may have been some problems but as you know farmers are great when it comes to have to improvise
There was a new mod released today - Lighted Bunker Silo so I gave it a try
see photo (I can't get photos to go in here)
so - www.pc-sg.uk/forums/topic/7753-marwell-manor-farm-bga

I placed nearer the sell point - Less work and using the belts
asharppencil

Post by asharppencil »

Nice short cut!