Marwell Manor Farm V1.1 Update

hjvg

Re: Marwell Manor Farm V1.1 Update

Post by hjvg »

garyst wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:17 pm Noticed that the weeds don't grow back after harvest or cultivating. Why is that so? Because I always liked when the weeds grew back after harvest so I can pretend I am spraying a pre-emerge burndown before planting the next season's crops. Now I feel like I a have no reason to own a expensive self propelled sprayer since it would only be used once a season which doesn't feel realistic to me.
far as i know weeds are being rold out on the map every x hours from the top to the bottom (and if you have sprayed it will stay away till you harvested the crop after that it comes back again till you spray again.

(btw not totaly sure wat this has to do with manor farm as its just a gaints thing and not special to this map)
garyst

Post by garyst »

hjvg wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:49 pm
garyst wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:17 pm Noticed that the weeds don't grow back after harvest or cultivating. Why is that so? Because I always liked when the weeds grew back after harvest so I can pretend I am spraying a pre-emerge burndown before planting the next season's crops. Now I feel like I a have no reason to own a expensive self propelled sprayer since it would only be used once a season which doesn't feel realistic to me.
far as i know weeds are being rold out on the map every x hours from the top to the bottom (and if you have sprayed it will stay away till you harvested the crop after that it comes back again till you spray again.

(btw not totaly sure wat this has to do with manor farm as its just a gaints thing and not special to this map)
It's just Marwell manor I can't get the weeds to grow back on. Went to my saved game on ravenport, fast forwarded a few hours and the weeds grew back on all my cultivated and harvested fields. Tried again on Marwell fast farwarded for over three days with weeds on and plant growth on fast still no weeds on any of my cultivated or harvested fields. Maybe the map maker made it so the weeds would only grow when the crops are growing? Also noticed all the fields I don't own never change except for just one of them.
BigAl Farming

Post by BigAl Farming »

I believe the 1.3 patch update made changes to weeds so they only grow if crop has been planted/growing
ghosted

Post by ghosted »

Im blowing straw bales into cows shed. using the warzee De551

But how comes its piling up as a heap. I thought straw was for cows bedding

Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

You need to turn the implement round and blow straw in the opposite side of the shed, maybe?
And also make sure you've got animals in the pen first and wait for the unload dialogue box to pop up.
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

You have to choose the correct setting, it can be used as straw blower but also used for feeding sheep and cattle with hay bales.
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

ghosted wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:45 pm Im blowing straw bales into cows shed. using the warzee De551

But how comes its piling up as a heap. I thought straw was for cows bedding

did you use ctrl+i to unload you should use just i
garyst

Post by garyst »

BigAl Farming wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:17 pm I believe the 1.3 patch update made changes to weeds so they only grow if crop has been planted/growing
Can't be that because weeds still grow on my harvested or cultivated fields on ravenport map after 1.3 update.
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

garyst wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:02 pm
BigAl Farming wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:17 pm I believe the 1.3 patch update made changes to weeds so they only grow if crop has been planted/growing
Can't be that because weeds still grow on my harvested or cultivated fields on ravenport map after 1.3 update.
it did work on this map the same as on the standard maps so probley gaints did change somting in 1.3 witch broke it for modded maps
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

You have to do it in the middle of that shed. How I see on your picture, you are in the first of three parts. Move Forward to the middle / second of three parts.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
ghosted

Post by ghosted »

Ritchie wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:50 pm You need to turn the implement round and blow straw in the opposite side of the shed, maybe?
And also make sure you've got animals in the pen first and wait for the unload dialogue box to pop up.
It is the right way round to blow straw. and yes there are cows in pen, plus yes you are also correct, I didn't move far enough forwards to see the straw icon to unload. it works fine now. But now I have to get those heaps of straw out of there somehow.
Aholz89 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:57 pm You have to choose the correct setting, it can be used as straw blower but also used for feeding sheep and cattle with hay bales.
Yes i have it on blower. and yes pressing U lets you feed cows and sheep with hay bales
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

You Need a frontloader and a shouvel to get that away. Or a loading trailer.
ghosted

Post by ghosted »

ltl.vamp wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:23 am You Need a frontloader and a shouvel to get that away. Or a loading trailer.
This will be much quicker

http://www.farming2015mods.com/farming- ... aese-v3-0/
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Yeah *thumbsup* ... loved that kind in FS17 (potatoes!), but in FS19 nothing like that on console...
ghosted

Post by ghosted »

how comes every time I try to put a placeable in a map in the game its always raised up above ground level. and if I try to smooth out the ground I cant even move mouse about

or I get this

Its so annoying when you cant level out the ground how it was before you added placeable