Marwell Manor Farm V1.1 Update

alpha117

Marwell Manor Farm V1.1 Update

Post by alpha117 »

From Oxyendavid FB page:

Oxygendavid_farmingsimulator
2 hrs ·
Marwell farm update version 1.1

Marwell will be updated with all the things listed and maybe a few extra features that people have requested.

At the moment i am just gathering information and updating the map and on here.

1. Milk and egg sell points triggers fixed
2. The huge land inbetween fields and outer area is now free
3. lights on windows streetlamp placeables etc now come on earlier at 19:30
4. sheep wool trigger improved

No new save game required

Things that might be improved

1. Tip collsions
2. The main farm land might be split into 4 individual lands requested by some people and would be benefical.
3. Multiplayer issues with farm ids.
4. Lights in various places around yard

Here are a few solutions to some issues people are having...

1. Issues people are having with south view farms and pig/chickens cleaniess etc. = You first have to buy the land here for it to work.

2. Bales do not work in the triggers for straw bedding...you need a straw blower.

3. The first difficulty level is where you start with the farm and its buildings. These buildings do not appear in multiplayer without edting the map.

4. Pc users with milk/egg triggers issues that dont want to wait for the update. please download this zip and drop the 2 files inside the "sellpoints" folder in the map zip file.https://www.dropbox.com/s/5hp0ufv7cxl11 ... s.zip?dl=0

Thank you all for all your kind comments and input and all the donations. We are still learning the tech of fs19 ....giants do not tell us how things work we have to work everything else out ourselves with trial and error.

I will continue to improve the map for everyones enjoyment...Thank you for your patience.
wiseguy49

Re: Marwell Manor Farm V1.1 Update

Post by wiseguy49 »

Hats off to the "excellent Frontier Design Test Team" which caught all major bugs with this map
Mkrieg333

Post by Mkrieg333 »

That's awesome! Let's hope it get to Modhub quickly.
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

Excellent stuff, many thanks.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

giants do not tell us how things work we have to work everything else out ourselves with trial and error.
What a bad way to work Giants. You need modders to make this game fun and you're not helping them?
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

wiseguy49 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:21 pm Hats off to the "excellent Frontier Design Test Team" which caught all major bugs with this map
Is it me or is this a dig at Frontier Design? If so it’s uncalled for as it’s the first map they’ve created on this version
alpha117

Post by alpha117 »

Guys, let not turn this into another 'issue', like what happen as FS-UK, please just read what David has written, and leave it at that; job done. I'm sure Giants guys will read/have already read this.

MOD....please lock this before it become to late,,cheers
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

THe thing that happened at FS-UK was that BBs and ODs ego's got to big =)
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

Patrick73 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:08 pm
Is it me or is this a dig at Frontier Design? If so it’s uncalled for as it’s the first map they’ve created on this version
I'll decide what's called for in my posts and whats not. The bottom line is, whether or not a product is added to a sale trigger (in this case) has worked the same was since at LEAST FS15. The lack of a trigger was just simply over-looked - not hard to do when you are making any map.

Whether that was a dig or not at the testers, I'm just quoting what has been said before, and I'll leave it up to your interpretation.
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

Any chance of getting contracts on more fields?

Otherwise excellent job, minor hiccups but that stuff happens.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

alpha117 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:06 pm From Oxyendavid FB page:

Oxygendavid_farmingsimulator
2 hrs ·
Marwell farm update version 1.1

Marwell will be updated with all the things listed and maybe a few extra features that people have requested.

At the moment i am just gathering information and updating the map and on here.

1. Milk and egg sell points triggers fixed
2. The huge land inbetween fields and outer area is now free
3. lights on windows streetlamp placeables etc now come on earlier at 19:30
4. sheep wool trigger improved

No new save game required

Things that might be improved

1. Tip collsions
2. The main farm land might be split into 4 individual lands requested by some people and would be benefical.
3. Multiplayer issues with farm ids.
4. Lights in various places around yard

Here are a few solutions to some issues people are having...

1. Issues people are having with south view farms and pig/chickens cleaniess etc. = You first have to buy the land here for it to work.

2. Bales do not work in the triggers for straw bedding...you need a straw blower.

3. The first difficulty level is where you start with the farm and its buildings. These buildings do not appear in multiplayer without edting the map.

4. Pc users with milk/egg triggers issues that dont want to wait for the update. please download this zip and drop the 2 files inside the "sellpoints" folder in the map zip file.https://www.dropbox.com/s/5hp0ufv7cxl11 ... s.zip?dl=0

Thank you all for all your kind comments and input and all the donations. We are still learning the tech of fs19 ....giants do not tell us how things work we have to work everything else out ourselves with trial and error.

I will continue to improve the map for everyones enjoyment...Thank you for your patience.
No need for his apology for releasing the map. It’s an absolutely fantastic map and a few bugs have not put people off playing it.

*thumbsup*
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Here here love the map Oxygendavid so what if there's issues work in progress and can always be updated, The game were crying out for some decent maps! Just wanted to say you,other modders and Giants are thoughly appreciated for the game we have today so keep up the great work! Lv the game been playing since 2012 and the game has come on loads so thanks again to all concerned.
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

Awesome map am loving it despite a little patch needed.
Cad_dao

Post by Cad_dao »

Hi guys!

First hand, thanks for this map Oxygendavid! Awesome work from you again with this map.

Second hand, on XBOX1, I've noticed that the fertilization stages doesn't seem to appear on this map. Fields that need lime or need to be plowed are. I'm asking if someone else noticed or have same problem.

Regards!
FS 17 & 19 on XBOX one
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

If u click lime and ploughing state off then blue fertilizing states will be revealed in the map screen hope that makes sense
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys