Auto Load Bale Trailer (Console)

silveradoman298

Auto Load Bale Trailer (Console)

Post by silveradoman298 »

Hello everyone,

For those of you who played FS17 on the console, did you ever have an auto loading bale trailer? Im asking because I'd like to look forward to one becoming available for FS19 console. Anyone "in the know" hear about one in development or testing? Im just not very good at manually loading bales.
"I could give my hand to another line of work
But my heart will always be behind the wheel"
Ritchie

Re: Auto Load Bale Trailer (Console)

Post by Ritchie »

There were at least three that I can think of, can't reel off the modders responsible at the moment though.
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

It was in fs17 as mod pack. One for square bales, one for round bales and something else. However due to limitation of scripting. If u bought round auto loading trailer u can use it as it says on tin, only for round bales. Hopefully modder works on upgrading that mod to FS19 but that's only a hope. I would like to see it as well.
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

I rarely used it because there is already a trailer that picks up Bales and I think it holds around 16.
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

The one that BigDaddy did for FS19 could probably go to console. it doesn't use scripts it just uses the 'loading' feature of the bale stackers that are already ingame. I doubt he'd take the time to port it to console but my point is it can be done without scripts.

Pallets on the other hand - that would require a script.