Can we have Blank template maps, for Consoles ?

throsbi

Re: Can we have Blank template maps, for Consoles ?

Post by throsbi »

I went thru the thread and do not find where it says it will never work, I probably just missed that part, I do see countless statements on how it will turn into a slot issue.

So please folks that have used this map can you tell me how successful you are in recreating the default maps??? Or was it possible to create the farm of your dreams on the flat map?

Not bashing or asking for snarcasm just curious on how it has worked out with the limitations of the console?

I have seen some clever console players come up with really interesting things in the past.

Did the original poster get what they was asking for? Are they busy building still and forgot about the thread :)
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

There are only two things I want in the next update for the tool. One is the peaceable tree bug to be fixed. It corrupts save files. The other is the ability to place objects in close proximity to other objects. Currently the game forces you to place objects far away from other objects and you can't place items inside other objects. Putting a tool box inside a shed is impossible at the moment because of this limitation.
Thedebe48

Post by Thedebe48 »

Did they ever come out with a placeable sell point yet for consoles? And if not, what are console users doing on flat-map with their harvests?
farmerdonnie

Post by farmerdonnie »

flat map is close ... and a good start in the right direction for your idea on consoles