Can we have Blank template maps, for Consoles ?

Jimbob0704

Re: Can we have Blank template maps, for Consoles ?

Post by Jimbob0704 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:16 pm

lol all the texts about how it wouldn’t work then out comes this, some people who pretend to know more than they actually do must feel a little stupid if they read this thread now lol

throsbi

Post by throsbi » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:30 pm

I went thru the thread and do not find where it says it will never work, I probably just missed that part, I do see countless statements on how it will turn into a slot issue.

So please folks that have used this map can you tell me how successful you are in recreating the default maps??? Or was it possible to create the farm of your dreams on the flat map?

Not bashing or asking for snarcasm just curious on how it has worked out with the limitations of the console?

I have seen some clever console players come up with really interesting things in the past.

Did the original poster get what they was asking for? Are they busy building still and forgot about the thread :)

Riven326

Post by Riven326 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:49 pm

There are only two things I want in the next update for the tool. One is the peaceable tree bug to be fixed. It corrupts save files. The other is the ability to place objects in close proximity to other objects. Currently the game forces you to place objects far away from other objects and you can't place items inside other objects. Putting a tool box inside a shed is impossible at the moment because of this limitation.

Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:29 pm

Riven326 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:49 pm
There are only two things I want in the next update for the tool. One is the peaceable tree bug to be fixed. It corrupts save files. The other is the ability to place objects in close proximity to other objects. Currently the game forces you to place objects far away from other objects and you can't place items inside other objects. Putting a tool box inside a shed is impossible at the moment because of this limitation.
I think it was pointed out that you cant place a toolbox in a building that has a floor
Playing on PC and PS4

Thedebe48

Post by Thedebe48 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:12 pm

Did they ever come out with a placeable sell point yet for consoles? And if not, what are console users doing on flat-map with their harvests?

farmerdonnie

Post by farmerdonnie » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:58 am

flat map is close ... and a good start in the right direction for your idea on consoles