What can I connect to the back of a forage harvester?

InstaBuzz

What can I connect to the back of a forage harvester?

Post by InstaBuzz »

So I'm trying to get set up for cows, and I have a forage harvester to make chaff. I cannot figure out what wagon goes on the back of it though. I have tried 2 different loading wagons and neither one will connect to the back of my harvester.
chedly_farms

Re: What can I connect to the back of a forage harvester?

Post by chedly_farms »

Very few trailer connect. Which is why every week a new thread comes up I make my plea known to Giants to re-release the fleigl bull modded trailer they released in 17. That little mini-request aside. The small trailer you start with on the vanilla maps will connect. And there maybe one other, but Giants really needs to give us a proper silage trailer that will connect to that back if these harvesters. I know we can wait for a mod to do it, but this is really on Giants, imo.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Roger13r

Post by Roger13r »

Use the sugar cane trailers for now. They work! They are a little difficult to unload but they work.
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Use the modded forage harvester on modhub. Can connect trailers to that.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
allstops

Post by allstops »

I have hooked up a pair of max capacity Fliegl trailers from the mod pack ( https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019 ). That works but still fill up pretty fast even at 18,600 each. I tried 3 since the pipe should easily be able to shoot that far (got the long pipe) since it can reach my trailers attached to a tractor at farther distances, but I think it's a case of simply not being able to register the 3rd car. Either way, that is an option for 37,200 L of capacity to tow around with you, then just drop it and pick up with a tractor to tip in the bunker.

I could be wrong, but I think any trailer without a PTO should work as long as it has a standard pin style hitch.
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

Idk if it was a typo on your end, but you stated “loading wagons”. Use regular trailers that are compatible with chaff
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo