Any possibility of a John Deere 4440 comig to console?

olskool farmer

Any possibility of a John Deere 4440 comig to console?

Post by olskool farmer »

Saw a youtube video of a John Deere 4440 that is super awesome,correct sounds and everything,sadly it's PC only right now,I understand the whole licensing thing but to the modder who made it,great job and sadly I can't afford a PC right now but it would be nice if it came to console,and giants,PLEASE get the license for it as well as other older john Deeres and other older and newer tractors that haven't been here yet to FS 19,it would be much appreciated and they would be very much enjoyed,not just by myself but others too,thanks
BARNYwithaGUN

Re: Any possibility of a John Deere 4440 comig to console?

Post by BARNYwithaGUN »

I hope so cause I have a 4440 that I use every week for just about everything.
KWW92374

Post by KWW92374 »

I'd love to see it on console to...pc?....I aspect I'll never get one..take care all.
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

KWW92374 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:57 am I'd love to see it on console to...pc?....I aspect I'll never get one..take care all.
You never know but sure hope
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

I dont think that the license is the problem here. Now as JD is officially in the game. You only need a modder who will remake this tractor for consoles and submit it to modhub. And if passes testing phase u will get it.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

You need to ask the modders for someone to work on one
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

Don't discount the licensing issue. It could very well be the case that JD doesn't want their older stock appearing in-game next to their competitors newer stock...
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

eric21 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:25 am You need to ask the modders for someone to work on one
Yeah i need to look that up on youtube see who th modder is and ask
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

cmdrbyron wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:59 am Don't discount the licensing issue. It could very well be the case that JD doesn't want their older stock appearing in-game next to their competitors newer stock...
So you say as you preach the gospel according to the 21st century sorry if some of us like a little bit of the old mixed with the new,nothing wrong with that...have a nice day :mrgreen:
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

olskool farmer wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:43 pm
cmdrbyron wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:59 am Don't discount the licensing issue. It could very well be the case that JD doesn't want their older stock appearing in-game next to their competitors newer stock...
So you say as you preach the gospel according to the 21st century sorry if some of us like a little bit of the old mixed with the new,nothing wrong with that...have a nice day :mrgreen:
They were saying JOHN DEERE might not want their older equipment in the game, not making a judgement on whether you like it or not.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

olskool farmer wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:40 pm
eric21 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:25 am You need to ask the modders for someone to work on one
Yeah i need to look that up on youtube see who th modder is and ask
Not advisable. Modders have already been spammed by the “will this be on console” question and some are getting kinda annoyed with that particular question.

If they do..it will be sent to GIANTS. *thumbsup*
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

It’s also potentially a waste of time. You could ask 5 or 10 modders, who all say ‘No’

Then you’re unhappy it isn’t coming. Then a week later, a modder you have never heard of releases exactly what you want anyway 👍🏻

Play with what we have, hope for what you want, and any mod you get is a nice bonus and potentially a surprise 🤪
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:02 am It’s also potentially a waste of time. You could ask 5 or 10 modders, who all say ‘No’

Then you’re unhappy it isn’t coming. Then a week later, a modder you have never heard of releases exactly what you want anyway 👍🏻

Play with what we have, hope for what you want, and any mod you get is a nice bonus and potentially a surprise 🤪
:this:
the big print giveth the small print taketh
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Not answering to any in particular but here are some more infos regarding mods for consoles:
License is less an issue, as long as that particular brand is in the basegame.
More important is the fact, that Giants only allows mods in their mod hub, which haven't been released on another plattform before. So if you want a particular mod, just look for mods in development.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Husqvarna TS 352

Re: Any possibility of a John Deere 4440 coming to console?

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

larslego wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:49 pm Hello guys,

Today I wanted to share my first "big" project for the FS series. It is a John Deere 3050 tractor.

=================================================================
The original mod is from Deere_Power, he made the mod for FS17.
I only converted the mod to use all of the new FS19 functions and features.

=================================================================

I am really close to finishing this beauty. So I will give you a few WIP pictures to look at. (More coming :biggrin2: )
ImageImage

Features:
- Custom Sounds (Currently from a JD 4755, I will record new sounds when I have time.)
- Customization
- New FS19 Lights
- Real engine specs
- Connection hoses are working
- Mirrors

Things I am working on at the moment:
- Finishing details.
I guess people don't bother to look around the forums properly. I know it's not a 4440 but it's still a high quality old JD that the modder said if he knew the parameters :!: may :!: come to console.
G'day