Please can we have Giants

Stevo0114

Please can we have Giants

Post by Stevo0114 »

Hi be nice to see some more mid range ploughs like the amazone 6 furrow plough from fs17 also kverneland do a 7 or 8 furrow plough which I've seen in real life but maybe that's one for modders thanks in advance
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
chedly_farms

Re: Please can we have Giants

Post by chedly_farms »

Yes, to the Amazone plow, I really liked that plow.

I would like to add the Fleigl bull trailer that was a Giants mod on 17. It was a really good silage trailer to pull behind forage harvesters.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Henk D.

Post by Henk D. »

Yeah, we need a big plow, like a 7 or 8 furrow but it has to be tilted complete.
I love Lossberg on ps4. *thumbsup* :hi:
crash

Post by crash »

A 7 furrow 3 point Kverneland would be nice.
The right Kverneland plough can do both onland and in furrow too.

https://youtu.be/3FqVW_xwOVM
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
garyst

Post by garyst »

Really wish giants would add some hipper or lister bedder tools to the game. No one where I live uses plows, nor have I ever seen one in real life, but pretty much every farm around here has at least two bedder tools though.

DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

garyst wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:25 pm
Gary you need to find a modder to work with so you can produce a Loooooosiana Bedded Row DLC. I'd buy it in a minute *thumbsup*

Maybe add in crayfish farming too :biggrin2:
garyst

Post by garyst »

DirectCedar wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:00 am
garyst wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:25 pm
Gary you need to find a modder to work with so you can produce a Loooooosiana Bedded Row DLC. I'd buy it in a minute *thumbsup*

Maybe add in crayfish farming too :biggrin2:
I wish I knew how to mod one myself, but I was never good with computers. Heck if it weren't for my brother to set up my xbox for me I wouldn't even be playing this game on console lol. Would probably take me years to make even a simple mod myself, but I could build a 1/64 toy model one in less than a day lol. Go figure.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Plows have always been a bit strange in this game, you get your low end plows, need 200 or less hp and then anything else needs a huge tractor.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Oseh

Post by Oseh »

I'd like to see the HUERLIMANN XM T4i ported over from FS17. Discovered this little tractor the last weekend before the FS19 release - and it places well as an all rounder for a small farm.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

redglasses wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:22 pm Plows have always been a bit strange in this game, you get your low end plows, need 200 or less hp and then anything else needs a huge tractor.
Yeah I’ve noticed that. Never made sense to me
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Oseh wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:03 pm I'd like to see the HUERLIMANN XM T4i ported over from FS17. Discovered this little tractor the last weekend before the FS19 release - and it places well as an all rounder for a small farm.
Was that one ever on the modhub? I can only find the 17 version by an independent author on independent sites. I am not sure Giants ever had anything to do with it?
Oseh

Post by Oseh »

DirectCedar wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:02 pm
Oseh wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:03 pm I'd like to see the HUERLIMANN XM T4i ported over from FS17. Discovered this little tractor the last weekend before the FS19 release - and it places well as an all rounder for a small farm.
Was that one ever on the modhub? I can only find the 17 version by an independent author on independent sites. I am not sure Giants ever had anything to do with it?
It was in game tractor in FS17
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Oseh wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:34 pm It was in game tractor in FS17
Oh right - sorry - forgot about that little fella :biggrin2:
I must have been thinking of the Lamborghini T4i mod which I am pretty sure is the same machine rebadged.
I too like all those tractors from the SAME group.
Stoned yoda

Post by Stoned yoda »

I would love to see the case ecotill come to 19
kintino

Post by kintino »

I did not miss this model of HUERLIMANN, in fact I had to search to see what it was, he and the SAME tractor are the only tractors I did not use in FS17 :lol: :lol: