Cleaning animals on fs19

Patrick73
Posts: 2014
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:17 am

Cleaning animals on fs19

Post by Patrick73 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:57 am

Someone commented on a YouTube video that a layer of woodchips in the feeding area keeps the animals clean! Anyone tried this?

trey53
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:36 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Cleaning animals on fs19

Post by trey53 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:12 pm

Yes. Works perfectly.

Patrick73
Posts: 2014
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:17 am

Re: Cleaning animals on fs19

Post by Patrick73 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:19 pm

^^ on console?

CMDRTAKEDOWN
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:44 am

Re: Cleaning animals on fs19

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:35 pm

Yes this works just tested this on the pigs. Sped up time and the pigs stayed at %100 while the cows and sheep kept dropping.
PS4

Patrick73
Posts: 2014
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:17 am

Re: Cleaning animals on fs19

Post by Patrick73 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:57 pm

^^^ thanx everybody. Love this game,I’ve never played a game with so many options and solutions to problems

Alexandro
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:41 am

Re: Cleaning animals on fs19

Post by Alexandro » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:40 pm

If you don't want to buy forestry implements you can use straw instead, it also looks more realistic, but you can use other materials, just not what the trigger sees as food for that particular animal pen. Grass for pigs, pig food for sheep and so on.

User avatar
theSeb
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:16 pm

Re: Cleaning animals on fs19

Post by theSeb » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:15 pm

Alexandro wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:40 pm
If you don't want to buy forestry implements you can use straw instead, it also looks more realistic, but you can use other materials, just not what the trigger sees as food for that particular animal pen. Grass for pigs, pig food for sheep and so on.
Lots of farmers use wood chips / wood shavings to bed cows and horses, so it's pretty realistic to use it instead of straw.
http://www.realismusmodding.com

Knowledge should be shared and open so don't PM me for Seasons support. *thumbsup*

MarkSH
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:49 pm

Re: Cleaning animals on fs19

Post by MarkSH » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:18 pm

It's 1 minutes' work once a day for each pen. Why spend 20 minutes laying a straw floor to save 1 minute a day? Why the need to make a bigger mess to avoid having to clean up a small mess regularly? There's not a lot to do with the animals anyway, so if you just want to avoid playing the game, turn it off. If you want to have cash, edit your save file or get the money hack and wait a bit then save the game and stop playing.

kintino
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:39 pm

Re: Cleaning animals on fs19

Post by kintino » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:32 pm

MarkSH wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:18 pm
It's 1 minutes' work once a day for each pen. Why spend 20 minutes laying a straw floor to save 1 minute a day? Why the need to make a bigger mess to avoid having to clean up a small mess regularly? There's not a lot to do with the animals anyway, so if you just want to avoid playing the game, turn it off. If you want to have cash, edit your save file or get the money hack and wait a bit then save the game and stop playing.

I think everyone is free to do whatever they want inside the game, each one has a different style of play, just because some do not like to do certain service does not mean they have to abandon the game. Pathetic argument.

Cleaning the animal sites over time becomes a bit boring even more when you have many to take care of, tips are most welcome.

Patrick73
Posts: 2014
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:17 am

Re: Cleaning animals on fs19

Post by Patrick73 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:37 pm

^^^ correct,it’s your game so you play how YOU want! In my opening post I did say “ has anyone tried this” Not you SHOULD do this

MarkSH
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:49 pm

Re: Cleaning animals on fs19

Post by MarkSH » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:49 pm

kintino wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:32 pm
I think everyone is free to do whatever they want inside the game,
Never said you weren't. However, you still did not answer my question. WHY are you doing that? I mean, you can also just turn the computer off and do something else. Why are you choosing one and not the other?

Or, in this specific case, why are you defending yourself against a claim I never made, as if I were accusing you of wrongdoing ("ur playing it wrong!") as opposed to explaining why you're playing that way.

MarkSH
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:49 pm

Re: Cleaning animals on fs19

Post by MarkSH » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:50 pm

Patrick73 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:37 pm
^^^ correct,it’s your game so you play how YOU want! In my opening post I did say “ has anyone tried this” Not you SHOULD do this
Again, not telling you you cannot.

But AGAIN you aren't telling me why you are.

Is it impossible to answer?

Patrick73
Posts: 2014
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:17 am

Re: Cleaning animals on fs19

Post by Patrick73 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:02 pm

I’m not doing it, it was intended as a tip if anyone was interested and to see if anyone had tried it successfully. That’s what this forum used to be like,full of tips,info and advice before people like you came along who feel the need to pick every post apart

FarmerJeff
Posts: 259
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 10:43 pm

Re: Cleaning animals on fs19

Post by FarmerJeff » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:48 pm

kintino wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:32 pm
MarkSH wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:18 pm
It's 1 minutes' work once a day for each pen. Why spend 20 minutes laying a straw floor to save 1 minute a day? Why the need to make a bigger mess to avoid having to clean up a small mess regularly? There's not a lot to do with the animals anyway, so if you just want to avoid playing the game, turn it off. If you want to have cash, edit your save file or get the money hack and wait a bit then save the game and stop playing.

I think everyone is free to do whatever they want inside the game, each one has a different style of play, just because some do not like to do certain service does not mean they have to abandon the game. Pathetic argument.

Cleaning the animal sites over time becomes a bit boring even more when you have many to take care of, tips are most welcome.
When he said ‘turn it off’, I understood that to mean turn off the option to clean animal troughs, not abandon the game, though a couple words could have been added to avoid misunderstanding

FarmerJeff
Posts: 259
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 10:43 pm

Re: Cleaning animals on fs19

Post by FarmerJeff » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:00 pm

I often think that if people who argue on the internet about what originally were the most innocent topics could meet each other, these arguments would never begin. Humans face to face communicate in several ways, not only with words, and to reduce the communication to only words without tone of voice, facial expressions, body language, and so forth, can lead to broad misinterpretation and offense taken. Internet forums limit our humanity. Off my soap box.

Locked