Cleaning animals on fs19

thumbwiz

Re: Cleaning animals on fs19

Post by thumbwiz »

MarkSH wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:18 pm It's 1 minutes' work once a day for each pen. Why spend 20 minutes laying a straw floor to save 1 minute a day? Why the need to make a bigger mess to avoid having to clean up a small mess regularly? There's not a lot to do with the animals anyway, so if you just want to avoid playing the game, turn it off. If you want to have cash, edit your save file or get the money hack and wait a bit then save the game and stop playing.
Your advice is brilliant. If there's a tiny thing that you don't enjoy doing in the game, then just turn the entire game off...brilliant.
I guess you probably wonder why games even have option menus, since nothing should be optional.
What you're really saying is, if you don't play the game like me, then why play at all.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

@marksh do you get out much?
The.EuroFarmer

Post by The.EuroFarmer »

OK guys, listen:

We live in a free planet and everyone can do whatever he/she wants. If someone give us a suggestion that doesn't mean that he is trying to " give us directions" or " order us" or tell us how to play.
Giants sold let's say one million copies of FS19, well, there are one million ways to play the game. Each player plays with the way he/she wants.

When someone tell us something this doesn't mean he is trying to prove us something, not at all. In a matter on fact, one million players play FS19 with their own way and they don't care how the others play. We shouldn't feel offended by someone who gave us a suggestion, is up to us to decide if we will reject it or not.

About cleaning animals, each player has his own way; someone is using a bucket to clean them, other player is using woodchips to clean them, etc. In my case, I made a mod which removing the " food spillage" so I wont need to clean the animals. Of course I get only 99% productivity but that is OK with me :)

If someone tell me " hey, why you made that mod? you should make a mod with an Android robot holding a Hover vacuum cleaner ", I wont feel offended. First of all I will thank him for the suggestion and then I will either try to use this idea, or I will politely tell him " thank you but I prefer to keep it with the " no food spillage mod" .

So, there is no need to start arguments when there is no reason at all. Is a forum and everybody has their own ideas, suggestions etc. Someone will suggest the A way, someone will suggest the B way, someone will suggest the C way, but we will do the D way. This doesn't mean that those people who suggested the A,B,C ways they tried to tell us how to play. Not at all.
Guil

Post by Guil »

MarkSH wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:50 pm
Patrick73 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:37 pm ^^^ correct,it’s your game so you play how YOU want! In my opening post I did say “ has anyone tried this” Not you SHOULD do this
Again, not telling you you cannot.

But AGAIN you aren't telling me why you are.

Is it impossible to answer?
You have a few options. Engage in the forum without acting like a troll or else you will be added to the pre-moderated queue or banned
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

The.EuroFarmer, not to argue, but if you're talking about Earth, it's not a free planet.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
Seedy

Post by Seedy »

I just have to Lol every time I see this thread title, it always brings to mind the image of power washing a cow.
The.EuroFarmer

Post by The.EuroFarmer »

thumbwiz wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:08 pm
If it wasn't a free planet, then right now you and me wouldn't be sitting in front of our pc's arguing if the planet is free or not :)
Anyway, I am not going to continue on this, everyone can have his opinion about the planet.
W1der

Post by W1der »

... *free hugs to anyone that wants one*
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
JohnDeereLimo

Post by JohnDeereLimo »

I was hoping this thread was about pressure washing the animals' nooks and crannies
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Hey dude, I was only messing around. I didn't mean to offend. My country and your country may be free, but not all of them.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
kintino

Post by kintino »

MarkSH wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:49 pm
kintino wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:32 pmI think everyone is free to do whatever they want inside the game,
Never said you weren't. However, you still did not answer my question. WHY are you doing that? I mean, you can also just turn the computer off and do something else. Why are you choosing one and not the other?

Or, in this specific case, why are you defending yourself against a claim I never made, as if I were accusing you of wrongdoing ("ur playing it wrong!") as opposed to explaining why you're playing that way.
I had already answered
Cleaning the animal sites over time becomes a bit boring even more when you have many to take care of, tips are most welcome.
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

There isn’t an option to turn off cleaning animal troughs and asking someone to tell you WHY you are doing something, especially the way it was worded, implies that it’s a silly thing to do. Cleaning the animal troughs can become tedious and some people don’t want to do it. There - answered.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

everyone is completely oblivious to the fact that W1der is giving out free hugs.. #thelittlethings
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

Seedy wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:08 pm I just have to Lol every time I see this thread title, it always brings to mind the image of power washing a cow.
😹 I KNOW!! Me too, I thought "well this thread'll be a laugh, I haven't trIed using the KARCHER on animals before, only vehicles and tools." Hilarious😹
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
FarmerJeff

Post by FarmerJeff »

I forgot the option to turn animal cleaning off was a FS17 mod not in 19 (yet). I haven’t had any 19 animals.