Marwell Manor field missions..

BreadedVirus

Marwell Manor field missions..

Post by BreadedVirus »

Wondering if fields 5, 7, 11 and 21 have field missions? So far only had field missions for fields 1, 2 and 3. Would be nice to get in and earn money on the other fields.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Husqvarna TS 352

Re: Marwell Manor field missions..

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Don't think they do. Got around 15 hours in game now and haven't seen any pop up. Plus the missions that were there have disapeared because the fields withered. Oxygendavid is bringing out an update for it so maybe he might add missions to these fields possibly? But what do I know anyway
G'day
FarmerJeff

Post by FarmerJeff »

Fields 1, 2 and 3 seem to be it for contracts, about 40 hours played on MM. Several people have asked for more contracts, but they’re not yet in his to-do list of fixes, hopefully some day.
Oseh

Post by Oseh »

10 came up as a baling contract for me. Though I've found there's an issue with harvest contracts on 1, 2 & 3 - first contract I did, I was about 2kl short and harvested 100% of the field, I had to use some of the crop from my own silo to make up the difference.
FarmerJeff

Post by FarmerJeff »

I’ve heard that happens occasionally- 100% harvested and still short - but not yet to me. I’m all “contract baled out” after doing many on Ravenport, but it’s true, there’s also that contract on MM. I did 50 transport contracts on Ravenport, and that’s enough as well.