Game slots for purchasing machinery

Assessedflea533

Game slots for purchasing machinery

Post by Assessedflea533 »

Why is it when you start a map half the slots are used up what's the point in building a map from scratch when it takes away the ability to do it and most of the mods take 20 to 40 points doesnt leave much room for doing anything it's kinda frustrating and a little disappointing
AgPro Farms

Re: Game slots for purchasing machinery

Post by AgPro Farms »

True. I've been kind of thinking the same thing lately. I've put together MOST of a main farm, I have maybe a 1/4 of the equipment I had in '17 (I only own 2 tractors currently!), haven't even built the pig farm yet, and it appears I've used at least 900 out of the 1299 available. I've tried not to complain tho; that seems to be frowned upon by some.... :wink3:
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Assessedflea533

Post by Assessedflea533 »

I dont mean to complain either but in 17 you never had trouble with it. I like the game overall it just doesnt let you do what you want as far as trying to create. I dont know if it's just a console thing or what
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

Pain in the ar** hey, I have noticed too. It's our consoles, apparently FS 19 has pretty much pushed consoles as far as they'll go (for a game such as this as opposed to a FPS or similar). That's just what I've heard, I'm no expert.

The available slots given at the moment are the max we can have with out bogging down our consoles. I've seen a few posts from PC users that explain it better.

Still it's a bit sad😿 got to pick and choose what farming I do. I also purchase the same tractor a couple of times over (mixing up the colours and wheels to change up the appearance) to save slots, it does work..Sort of..😾
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
TZ441

Post by TZ441 »

idk how people have trouble with slots, im not saying they arnt a pain. I have a large farm on ravenport currentlly with one 200 cow dairs. I have a the big fendt 1100, 2 8400R series deers, 2 ideal combines, 2 massey 7700 series, hardi self propelled sprayer, two trucks with grain trailers, two different seeds and a bunch of other stuff. Point is im at 1069 out of 1299 i belive. How do u guys burn through so many slots so fast?
FS15, FS17, FS19 all on Xbox.
FS19 on PC
4th Generation Cattle rancher in South Dakota.