Pig Selling Problem

ffmfd180

Pig Selling Problem

Post by ffmfd180 »

I am on Ravenport and have a large pig enclosure. When I load the Wilson Silverstar and take it to the animal dealer I cannot sell the pigs from the trailer. It shows them in the trailer and the animal screen but won't let me select anything from the trailer. Has anyone had this happen? The only thing which has changed is I added the new manure sell point mod. I tried removing it and that didn't work. I am on Xbox.
Xbox One player
Cowboy5130

Re: Pig Selling Problem

Post by Cowboy5130 »

Make sure you pull up to the auction barn loading dock, it’s the hog shoot that’s the farthest east.
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
ffmfd180

Post by ffmfd180 »

That's where I was at. I was getting the prompt but it would not let me select anything from the trailer....I even went as far as buying a new trailer. That didn't work so I tried a reset and that didn't work.
Xbox One player
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

You may have to sell straight from the pen. My only other ideas would be to reload the save, restart the game, or restart your platform.
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
dudysvk

Post by dudysvk »

Hallo did you solve your problem? i have same on PS4
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Watching this one- same map, large pig farm, PS4. Haven't tried selling yet. I was able to move pigs from the small pig enclosure to a large one in the Wilson when I upsized, but I'm still under 100 animals and haven't sold any yet.
Old fat guy with a day job...