Screenshots

Share your creations with us!
DEERE317

Re: Screenshots

Post by DEERE317 »

Mwal moved to the Yukon, he might be able to borrow one of Tony Beets old loaders.
And when I saw old loaders I mean one of the Cat’s that probably should be scrapped or broken up for parts, not one of the ones that actually work. :lol:
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Dairydeere wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:34 am
Wait a minute, that's not CanFarm... :shock: :lol:
DEERE317 wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:37 am Mwal moved to the Yukon, he might be able to borrow one of Tony Beets old loaders.
And when I saw old loaders I mean one of the Cat’s that probably should be scrapped or broken up for parts, not one of the ones that actually work. :lol:
Yup but temporarily to get an operation running, can farm is still home. I’m doing a thing over in the community corner like spunky dog (just not as good or as regular) of what I’m doing. I had to find something to do because my wife is getting tired of me moving construction from the road into the house after getting winter layoff. She said no more putting hammers through things because I think it’s faster to replace than repair. Sharing space because she works from home now and I have an extended layoff because the fall and early winter was so nice we ran out of work before we ran out of season for the first time ever. I don’t think her clients like the sawzall and the swearing, at least that’s the impression I get from hearing her say to speak like we’re in a bank not a backhoe🤷‍♂️. And yeah the only one of those guys I think I can tolerate is probably tony, I’m not a big gold rush fan as it’s very frustrating to watch them struggle and dramatize daily occurrences that should be normal things. I really hated dozer Dave and quit watching regularly after watching him struggle to figure out why he couldn’t rip a hill side slope and stay up on it with ice skates that are dozer tracks on frost, and he never did figure out to just go downhill. He struck me as the daddy built the company and he just joined because what else was he gonna do type. It’s somewhat common in construction now, kids taking over that don’t really know much about the day to day work part just money/business part. Which is fine if you have good guys and trust your foremans.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Don’t worry Mwal, the Hoffman’s are long gone now, now it’s Parker and his mostly competent crew, Rick Ness attempting to mine all the while everything falls apart, a bunch of Military Vets working in what feels like an oversized sand box, and the Tony doing Tony, it also seems he actually likes/is nice to everyone but Parker... :lol:. And there’s the occasional visit by Freddy (one of the few from the Hoffman days I would call truly competent), usually to save someone’s skin.
They do sure love to make Go Pro’s fly and cut to commercial breaks everytime any loud bang occurs though...
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

Farmercaseih wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:25 am Decided to make a combine, and yes, I know it looks terrible lol
I would have absolutely no idea how to get that far with a mod so you are way ahead of the curve. *thumbsup*
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

DEERE317 wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:02 am Don’t worry Mwal, the Hoffman’s are long gone now, now it’s Parker and his mostly competent crew, Rick Ness attempting to mine all the while everything falls apart, a bunch of Military Vets working in what feels like an oversized sand box, and the Tony doing Tony, it also seems he actually likes/is nice to everyone but Parker... :lol:. And there’s the occasional visit by Freddy (one of the few from the Hoffman days I would call truly competent), usually to save someone’s skin.
They do sure love to make Go Pro’s fly and cut to commercial breaks everytime any loud bang occurs though...
:lol: :lol:

If there was a commercial break everytime you heard a bang, and it was farming reality TV, you wouldn't get to watch us fabricate new junk LOL
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I’m not sure how the Go Pro’s stay on anything seeing as it seems like a minor bump makes them behave like they got blown up, if anything the “drama” adds to the comedy. :lol:
Eische

Post by Eische »

Sugarcane harvest on PineappleBay.

I modified the harvester to 3m working width. Rows are planted with 6m width and 5m grass strip in between.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Simon738

Post by Simon738 »

Early summer shifting grass to the clamp.

Xbox Series X
G920 Wheel
700 hrs Calmsden Farm
Spunky_Dogg

Post by Spunky_Dogg »

The harvest begins.

See you up the road!

- Spunky Dogg Logging
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Move over CanFarm, hello West Texas!

Also, honorable mention to AutoDrive. Watched a crash course before loading up the savegame, now I have a system dialed in where my feed wagon can feed the cows in 6 different pens with the only intervention being the loading up!
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Now I have to learn how to do that...
2 TMR loads and could switch the south farm over to that mixer (2 out of the 3 are over the road hauls.)
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

DEERE317 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:15 am Now I have to learn how to do that...
2 TMR loads and could switch the south farm over to that mixer (2 out of the 3 are over the road hauls.)
If you ever want help or guidance on setting it up, my box is open for private messages :smileynew:

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

That or I might get that map as 2,800 moo moo’s sounds like fun...
Farmhohotree

Post by Farmhohotree »

Farmhohotree

Post by Farmhohotree »

Vfarms wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:46 am It's been a long potato harvest

Good yield so far
What map is that?