Screenshots

Share your creations with us!
DEERE317

Re: Screenshots

Post by DEERE317 »

Like the Jaguar!
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

DEERE317 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:51 pm Like the Jaguar!
The original model is by MB3D Modding for a previous version of Farm Sim.
AMG converted it, and did some work on the model, making some new parts and redoing the textures.

It's a nice alternative to use and isn't another brand new Forager.
Join the "Frontier Design" Discord: https://discord.gg/7P8ePvU
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Agree with you DEERE317, that's a really nice forage harvester.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Dairydeere wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:10 am Agree with you DEERE317, that's a really nice forage harvester.
I kinda prefer it to the Jaguar 970 I have setting at the dealership in Medicine Creek for I don’t know how long.

Also,
I left a message in the chat box of the trader for you. =) You may have to scroll up some though.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I see the MT700E lost the E.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

👍🏻
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Always enjoy seeing your pictures, Mwal! Good looking Spudnik equipment too

Finally getting to play the game for the first time in ages, checking out some of the "new" mods. Going to eventually take this map into Giants Editor (after my newest project is released) and make it a bit of an older themed farm. My brother and I will run a multiplayer server on it on occasion.

Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Thanks! It’s been so long since I played I feel the need to start over...... On canfarm again😂
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Mwal wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:03 am Thanks! It’s been so long since I played I feel the need to start over...... On canfarm again😂
I still marvel how you've kept that savegame for so long. How many hours do you have on it?

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Just shy of 650 after winter, I mostly only play when we run out of work in Februaryish, and a fair bit of that is leaving the game running while courseplay hauls grain or things like that. I kinda use it like auto pilot to take over when I need to do something else. I will never delete it, I just got rid of my 17 goldcrest save and I’m way more proud of this one. A lot of the original buildings I used aren’t really compatible anymore and throw a lot of errors and the whole farm was modeled after them so it’s hard to toss them out. There are so many mods I’ve yet to use now I can set it back up with everything and select my cream of the crop mods and it will be perfect and I can play it out until 22 is suitable to change to. Maybe I will do one of those blog thingys like spunky or the one I failed cause I missed canfarm haha.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Mwal wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:34 am Just shy of 650 after winter, I mostly only play when we run out of work in Februaryish, and a fair bit of that is leaving the game running while courseplay hauls grain or things like that. I kinda use it like auto pilot to take over when I need to do something else. I will never delete it, I just got rid of my 17 goldcrest save and I’m way more proud of this one. A lot of the original buildings I used aren’t really compatible anymore and throw a lot of errors and the whole farm was modeled after them so it’s hard to toss them out. There are so many mods I’ve yet to use now I can set it back up with everything and select my cream of the crop mods and it will be perfect and I can play it out until 22 is suitable to change to. Maybe I will do one of those blog thingys like spunky or the one I failed cause I missed canfarm haha.
I have pruned and trimmed, then readded to my mods list so many times, but I can somehow remember where I got each and every mod. I'm down to limited play time now, but I've found a niche in map edits. Released my Goldcrest Valley edit a month or two back, and I'm working on a new project now. Something about building farmyards, changing code, and not having to worry about the animals all the time is really relaxing, and a learning curve. I keep a water bottle at the desk to calm the inevitable headache :lol:

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Dairydeere wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:42 am I keep a water bottle at the desk to calm the inevitable headache :lol:
I’ll have to remember that next time I watch a Kurzgesagt Video. :lol:
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

Activity from my Griffin map. Fertilize, plant and harvest. When finished - do it again. Why am I addicted to this crazy game :confusednew:

Farming with a Dell PC on Maps:
FS17: Loan Oaks Farm and Western Shore
FS19: Upper Mississippi River Valley, Bucks County, Pa, Huron County Michigan
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

As it's Winter on the dedi server, it's allowed me some down time to work on doing up some more mods for the next season on the server.

A complete Hesston bale range of equipment. Balers are based off the Fs19 MF 2270xd baler, Heath Superchaser is a convert and rework of the Fs13 one by ARM Team Modding.

Also been helping my friend AMG going over this Ford/NewHolland 40 series pack, getting it ready for release. Mostly xml work and how the tractors work with various tools, particularly ground ones. Takes a while to get the right settings, but it's worth it.
Join the "Frontier Design" Discord: https://discord.gg/7P8ePvU