Screenshots

User avatar
Dagrump
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:20 pm
Location: USA State of Michigan

Re: Screenshots

Post by Dagrump » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:32 pm

As the morning sun rises the big John Deere 8530 is ready to go to work.

Image
Maps: FS17 Loan Oaks Farm and Tazewell County Illinois
FS19: Michigan map, Old Timers Farm and Hoosier Heartland

mikejl46
Posts: 197
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:55 am

Re: Screenshots

Post by mikejl46 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:38 pm

Well this is NMC's new truck, I just put a different cab on it, so not really my mod to release. I wish I could build mods from scratch so I can release them, maybe one of these days, if I get the ambition to do that.

Patton_M47 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:55 pm
mikejl46 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:25 am
Image
will you ever releases those trucks?

Dairydeere
Posts: 745
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:11 pm
Location: Eastern Washington, United States
Contact:

Re: Screenshots

Post by Dairydeere » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:48 am

Dagrump wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:32 pm
Hey Dagrump, is that a FS17 gameplay?
Dairy Farmer. John Deere. Dairydeere!
FS 17 on PS4; FS 19 on Epic Games

Current Saves:
Medicine Creek-2.75 hrs.
Geiselsberg-2.25 hrs.
New Woodshire-YT Channel
If you never ask, the answer is always no.
Have fun with the farmin’!

Farmercaseih
Posts: 250
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 11:14 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: Screenshots

Post by Farmercaseih » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:33 am

Image

Flyin' down the road

Dairydeere
Posts: 745
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:11 pm
Location: Eastern Washington, United States
Contact:

Re: Screenshots

Post by Dairydeere » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:42 am

Farmercaseih wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:33 am
Where did you get that old Case IH seeder? Looks like a solid mod
Dairy Farmer. John Deere. Dairydeere!
FS 17 on PS4; FS 19 on Epic Games

Current Saves:
Medicine Creek-2.75 hrs.
Geiselsberg-2.25 hrs.
New Woodshire-YT Channel
If you never ask, the answer is always no.
Have fun with the farmin’!

Farmercaseih
Posts: 250
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 11:14 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: Screenshots

Post by Farmercaseih » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:01 pm

Dairydeere wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:42 am
Farmercaseih wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:33 am
Where did you get that old Case IH seeder? Looks like a solid mod
Search for "Case ih 950 cyclo fs19" on google and there should be some sites that have it.

User avatar
redglasses
Posts: 5533
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:01 pm
Location: Farming land, Canada

Re: Screenshots

Post by redglasses » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:20 pm

RoAn05t wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:28 pm
Image
snowflvke wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:00 pm
Image
Florish wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:15 pm
Image
Big 3 for this week. This was an absolutely huge week for this thread, this big 3 goes all the way back to page 109, we are currently at 115. Thanks for keeping this thread active like you guys have, keep those screenshots coming *thumbsup*
Playing Minibrunn on xbox one (Thanks TopAce *thumbsup* )
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
Buy and sale forum
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Have fun out on the fields :hi:

Patton_M47
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:33 pm

Re: Screenshots

Post by Patton_M47 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:47 pm

mikejl46 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:38 pm
Well this is NMC's new truck, I just put a different cab on it, so not really my mod to release. I wish I could build mods from scratch so I can release them, maybe one of these days, if I get the ambition to do that.

Patton_M47 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:55 pm
mikejl46 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:25 am
Image
will you ever releases those trucks?
k

Illinois Farmer
Posts: 1404
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:34 pm

Re: Screenshots

Post by Illinois Farmer » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:56 pm

Patton, I know it is hard to convey tone, but around here when you just k someone it comes off as rude.
1280 acre farm, 3000 hogs, 200 cattle, 16 ewes,1 ram, 30 lambs, and xbox one user

Dairydeere
Posts: 745
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:11 pm
Location: Eastern Washington, United States
Contact:

Re: Screenshots

Post by Dairydeere » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:08 pm

redglasses wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:20 pm
Nice job with the picks this week, red *thumbsup* . There were a lot of great photos!
Dairy Farmer. John Deere. Dairydeere!
FS 17 on PS4; FS 19 on Epic Games

Current Saves:
Medicine Creek-2.75 hrs.
Geiselsberg-2.25 hrs.
New Woodshire-YT Channel
If you never ask, the answer is always no.
Have fun with the farmin’!

User avatar
Dagrump
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:20 pm
Location: USA State of Michigan

Re: Screenshots

Post by Dagrump » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:30 pm

Dairydeere wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:48 am
Dagrump wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:32 pm
Hey Dagrump, is that a FS17 gameplay?
Yes. That is the Lone Oak Farm map with the added Skyswap mod that really brings FS17 to life. I have not been on FS19 since I installed the mod. Some of the many sky textures are just awseome.
Maps: FS17 Loan Oaks Farm and Tazewell County Illinois
FS19: Michigan map, Old Timers Farm and Hoosier Heartland

Patton_M47
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:33 pm

Re: Screenshots

Post by Patton_M47 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:31 pm

Illinois Farmer wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:56 pm
Patton, I know it is hard to convey tone, but around here when you just k someone it comes off as rude.
sorry I play World of Tanks Blitz and that's a standard answer

Noraf
Posts: 340
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:53 pm

Re: Screenshots

Post by Noraf » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:06 pm

^ a day without learning is a wasted opportunity. :coolnew:
Great picks Red, must have been hard this week
:hi:
Stop in and check out the FS community traiding forum
For all your dynamic sales and roleplaying needs @ FS Comunity Trader
:gamer:

Illinois Farmer
Posts: 1404
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:34 pm

Re: Screenshots

Post by Illinois Farmer » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:39 pm

Patton_M47 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:31 pm
Illinois Farmer wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:56 pm
Patton, I know it is hard to convey tone, but around here when you just k someone it comes off as rude.
sorry I play World of Tanks Blitz and that's a standard answer
All good.
1280 acre farm, 3000 hogs, 200 cattle, 16 ewes,1 ram, 30 lambs, and xbox one user

Farmercaseih
Posts: 250
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 11:14 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: Screenshots

Post by Farmercaseih » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:31 pm

Image :?:
Last edited by Farmercaseih on Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply