What happend?

Guil

Re: What happend?

Post by Guil »

Na it's not as easy as that though, there's lots going on and things are simply getting overlooked unfortunately.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Things are getting overlooked for years Guil. And I'm pretty sure you have informed Giants countless times about English forum being overly neglected.
And if something that has to be fixed is not fixed for years it is not because of inability due to lack of resources, it is a choice.
PS5 / FS22
Shuffy

Post by Shuffy »

daily updates .. what a joke that is ... and why is this beta patch not out of beta now and still no fix for many issues 3 months later .. you guys are losing focus on whats important .. the game itself.
half of the modders are releasing on facebook or somewhere else now because they work hard and are sick of wating for you guys to test.

for 17 you were prepared with mods you had maps out on day one and plenty of good mods now all you care about is you own mods not the communitys .. and this shows with how long its taking to test .. i hope that for 21 you will think again ..
Daviss42

Post by Daviss42 »

I'm just glad I'm not the only who's fed up with giants business practises, I'm fed up being told "its ready when its ready" or "your self entitled".. Well no I paid a company £50 for a product and live services after release which they arnt providing right now. Its 2019 giants have to get with times of devs or speakers reaching out to the community as plenty of other games are managing it. Apex legends is a totally different genre but there communication with
the community compared to giants is far and beyond and yet its free to play.
System - i7-10700k | RTX 3080 | 32GB 4000mhz | 2TB NVME

Console - Xbox Series X
eric21

Post by eric21 »

When it's ready is common industry practice
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Shuffy wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:58 am daily updates .. what a joke that is ... and why is this beta patch not out of beta now and still no fix for many issues 3 months later .. you guys are losing focus on whats important .. the game itself.
half of the modders are releasing on facebook or somewhere else now because they work hard and are sick of wating for you guys to test.

for 17 you were prepared with mods you had maps out on day one and plenty of good mods now all you care about is you own mods not the communitys .. and this shows with how long its taking to test .. i hope that for 21 you will think again ..
We get community mods like every week, when mods come people dont like them and then ask for more
Daviss42

Post by Daviss42 »

Eric21- No. Common practice well "decent common practice" is to keep the community in the loop.
System - i7-10700k | RTX 3080 | 32GB 4000mhz | 2TB NVME

Console - Xbox Series X
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Whether it gets fixed sometime soon or mods get released faster, I'm upset that I pre-ordered and paid for season pass. I would have got alot of playing time if it worked good and I personally have been disappointed with mods released and how quick. Alot of good games coming out that I'll be playing and I feel I wasted money on this...again my personal opinion.
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Tolog

Post by Tolog »

Unfortunately Giants doesn't practice Hot Fixes. I'm pretty sure, they know these technics are out there in www, so why not in Swiss?

We have mayor bugreports, answered with "This issue will be solved in next Patch". Fine, but they are from December! And we are not talking 'bout some missing screws or other optical things. Seeders not able to fill with standard Triggers, Ghostbales and Pallets, dropping Saleprices without any Reason, even a critical Showstopper -which has absolute priority elsewhere- is out there since Release. The Showstopper-bugreports remain since early December in the Board, not even answered yet.
If we get a Patch, the actual Patchnotes are like a Joke. A few words about it, but simply no useful Informations. We have to test ourselfs, what is solved and what isn't. With 1.2 for Example, the missing Power of all Vehicles has been fixed. That's a mayor fix for Players, but you can't find it in the Notes. It's OK to release a short Version of Patchnotes. But for the more interested Customers, detailed Notes are State of the Art. Players, Modder, Content Creators are simple in need of them!
In 14 years working as Freelancing Software QA, i never met something like this.

Giants PR is a mess, many here know that. There is not much work in retweet content, players and creators spent a lot of time in creating. On the other hand, streamers and youtuber fully ignoring the '19s Presskit NDA become official Partners. Eeeehm, yes...

A lot of people (all potentially new Customers!) ask in my streams about the product quality and how much i enjoy playing. To tell the truth, i don't know what to answer. The Product itself is solid and has very much potential. But this all is wasted by absolute lack of customers support.
Last edited by Tolog on Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

If only they had the same "presence" after launch than before...they have a solid pre-launch marketing strategy to hype the game.

But when game comes out...no more hype, no (or almost no) more communication, updates, etc.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

They really need to show some more love for this place. Unfortunately forums don't seem to be their top priority.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

After a release, they have your money. There's no hurry after that.
They don't even delay their release knowing full well the game isn't finished.
I think their mentality is that they'll release the game and fix the known issues later.
I know for a fact that if I worked like that I'd be fired.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

redglasses wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:21 pm They really need to show some more love for this place. Unfortunately forums don't seem to be their top priority.
If not in the forum, ok I guess, as bad as a business practice that is. But how about updating the community on twitter? I just find it really bad that there is no news on what the update/patch progress is. As others have said, I think the game is good. It's the only game I play. Just give us some info. How I play sometimes is determined by when the patch will get to us.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Ha Twitter and Facebook are war zones
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

eric21 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:07 pm Ha Twitter and Facebook are war zones
This place is utopia.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek