Thank you aaa :)

olskool farmer

Thank you aaa :)

Post by olskool farmer »

I would like to give out a big thank you to the modder aaa for once again the Fortshritt tractors and the Fortshritt swather/mower,came in very handy on fs17 but even better for FS19,I love the detail and extras,and it's handles well in tight and narrow spaces and how quick it can,turn a great piece of quality and well engneered machinery,very happy to have it on my farms an hope to see the Fortshritt combine come to FS19 as well as other Fortshritt tractors and machinery *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
redglasses

Re: Thank you aaa :)

Post by redglasses »

I think I’ll have to buy one once I get a hay field going. Do you use the Tedder and windrower attachments?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

The machine rows automatically so you only need the windrower if you are using the Tedder as it messes the windrows as it teds (tedders?) :hmm:
KWW92374

Post by KWW92374 »

olskool farmer wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:15 pm I would like to give out a big thank you to the modder aaa for once again the Fortshritt tractors and the Fortshritt swather/mower,came in very handy on fs17 but even better for FS19,I love the detail and extras,and it's handles well in tight and narrow spaces and how quick it can,turn a great piece of quality and well engneered machinery,very happy to have it on my farms an hope to see the Fortshritt combine come to FS19 as well as other Fortshritt tractors and machinery *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
I agree...it's great...I use the tractor pack on every map...we need a flatbed fifthwheel trailer with ramps and bumper pull to.....thank you As a for your great mods..just smoking good.
44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

Big thanks to triple A modding.
Now to round it off bring on the Combines.
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

44mfarmall wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:38 am Big thanks to triple A modding.
Now to round it off bring on the Combines.
Agreed and othwr models of tractors harvesters and other machinery as well as other machinery brands,you rock Aaa
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

Great mods, top quality!