Update and modding

nalb34andyan
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Update and modding

Post by nalb34andyan »

H My Game don't update mods and don't add new mods from official site Farming Simulation. What I can do.
Thank's
juf.de

Re: Update and modding

Post by juf.de »

Hi, my name is juf.de, i'm a fully trained wizard, unfortunatly my crystal ball for reading minds recently broke, so we have to do it that old way ...

Seriously, if you want help, provide us with enough information to actually help you.
platform you are playing on, in case of mac/pc, provide your log
otherwise, provide a step to step information on what you did or tried, pictures help too.
for further help with log.txt and/or pictures see the tutotial link in my signature
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
K Money

Post by K Money »

From what I can understand, you download your mods third party, not from the mod hub? If so the mod hub will not update them because there not in the hub, you will have to download the updates from the site you got the mods, preferably the mod authors links.

If you were talking about something else you will need to wait for juf.de to get his crystal ball repaired or provide a little more info
Platform; PC
Windows 7
nalb34andyan

Post by nalb34andyan »

This is my game log.txt
Attachments
log.txt
(23.2 KiB) Downloaded 108 times
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

I just had a look at your log, you posted in a new thread for no reason.
there are a lot of errors in it, be sure to only have .zip files in the mod folder.

Things you should do in the following order:
1. Update your game, steam should do this on its own, but maybe you deactivated it

Code: Select all

Farming Simulator 19 (Steam)
  Version: 1.1.0.0 b3037
  Available Languages: en de jp pl cz fr es ru it pt hu nl cs ct br tr ro kr
  Language: en
Current stable version is 1.2.0.1
2. Delete all files in the mod folder except for the before mentioned .zip files and then test it again.
3. Run the game
4. Start a new savegame
5. Close the game (no need to save, was just for testing and creating a new log file)
6. check your log.txt again, if there are any ERRORs left, you have to delete the respective mod from your mod folder
repeat from 3. until there are no ERRORs left.
7. after you did all of the before mentioned tasts report back if this didn't solve your problems
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
TSM

Post by TSM »

all i can say about that log is wow :frown: :eek2:
nalb34andyan

Post by nalb34andyan »

If my game free, how I update game, I don't buy game, I can update whithout stream?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

So you gonna pirated version of the game?
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I'm seriously getting fed up now of seeing posts on forums, mod sites, videos from people with pirated versions of the game complaining or crying that mods don't work for them or they can't download mods. Stop being cheapskate criminals and go and buy a genuine copy of the game for pete's sake. It's not the most expensive thing in the world, and you will then be entitled to actually getting support.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

just lol...

pirates the game then comes to the official forums and complains to the game maker that his game doesn't work right ...
awesome just awesome

i agree wity watty above me ... buy the game first before crying its not working
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

Amazing. Truly amazing. I don't know what else to say. Ha.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Well that took a turn I didn’t see coming
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

Um :confusednew:
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
Guil