Logitech G920 wheel on Mac?

Sir Ironoak

Logitech G920 wheel on Mac?

Post by Sir Ironoak »

Guys... the third Saitek FS-Steering wheel finally gave up and I was able to get a full refund for it, and exchanged it for the Logitech G920, wich seems to be a nice wheel. Only... I can't make it work. My Mac feels it, sets it up at starting up the computer, but... in game, the game can't find it. This both in Farm Simulator and in Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Any suggestions?
cvKurt

Re: Logitech G920 wheel on Mac?

Post by cvKurt »

Can the Logitech Gaming Software app see it? if not, maybe it is DoA. I have a G29... works fine in FS (17 or 19) and ETS2/ATS.

For Farm Sim, I suggest you remove (after making a backup) of your inputBindings.xml file and letting Farm Sim create a new one from scratch. Then adjust your settings to your liking.
FS Velocity

Post by FS Velocity »

I have this wheel on Mac but I play the game and use wheel on Windows ( Bootcamp) because the wheel does work but the FFB cant be changed just stays solid!.

Did the wheel update when you first plugged it in?
Sir Ironoak

Post by Sir Ironoak »

Nothing happened when I plugged it in. But when I reboot my computer, it lights up and spins around. After that, when I start a game (Farm Sim or Euro Truck Simulator) the games can't find it.

Been searching the web, and it seems that the G920 is not compatible with Mac, need the G29 instead. Will try to sort that out with the store tomorrow.
FS Velocity

Post by FS Velocity »

It does work tho it works on mine it’s just the FFB that’s an issue, but the first time you plugged it in you should of been prompted to update.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

@Sir Ironoak: do you have the Logitech Gaming Software installed: https://support.logitech.com/en_US/prod ... #macPnlBar

Without it the wheel wont be recognized correctly by the OS and therefore won‘t be useable in FS.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules