truck mirrors

rcknhrd22

truck mirrors

Post by rcknhrd22 »

Not sure where to post this but, can we please have on the next update Truck Mirrors that adjust or face the right direction? When I sit in cab mode on trucks all I see is the exhaust pipes. thanks in advanced if this is possible. I remember on a Mod in the past that the mirrors were adjustable. Don't know if that is possible.
redglasses

Re: truck mirrors

Post by redglasses »

This would be cool
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

On most the vehicles they are pointing wrong.
PS4
PS5
K Money

Post by K Money »

A lot of farmers here don’t use mirrors, surprisingly, most of them even in a pickup open the door and lean out (a few often reverse into something as well 😂 maybe that’s why they don’t work ingame)
There was a mod on 15 I believe, not sure on 17, hopefully something like that pops up again at least if there not adjustable
Platform; PC
Windows 7
W1der

Post by W1der »

As a complement to "working mirrors" it would be kind of nice if the camera was not "static around its own axis" when turning your head around in cab view.
I mean ... the head spin you do when looking out the back of your cab makes you feel like an owl ... ! :lol:
A lot of times when I am driving on a road and are making a turn, looking for traffic all I see is the frame of the cabin blocking the view with no possibility to lean to look "around it" ...
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
KWW92374

Post by KWW92374 »

I agree,mirrors need to be adjusted or adjustable. in the rear world everyone I know including me used mirrors if in a cab.on tractors I stood up and looked where I was going in truck or tractors we can't more around while playing fs so mirror pointing in the right directions is important...take care all.
3rd pedal

Post by 3rd pedal »

to add a idea here in case if giants are reading this. add a ability to lean forward in the cab along with the mirror adjustable like you are leaning forward to see where you are going better in the mirror if it make any sense. i know that tracker IR can give you this ability but like i said "just a idea"
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Would be nice.
Last edited by thumbwiz on Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
FS Velocity

Post by FS Velocity »

If your on PC there is a mod that you can adjust all Mirrors even internal one. It’s pretty decent

https://github.com/StjerneIdioten/AdjustableMirrors
Farmerx

Post by Farmerx »

**cough** Giants, steal ETS/ATS mirror mechanics **cough**
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

Well if you are going to borrow from ats/ets... Borrow their radio system as well please.
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.