Adurante 200A bale trailer

richnshaz

Adurante 200A bale trailer

Post by richnshaz »

Hi everyone and happy Friday .is anyone else having a bit trouble with the adurante 200A bale trailer (excellent mod btw ) seems to load fine for auto bale load but when it come to unload and you press unload bales the bales just start falling off the trailer leaving a right good mess maybe am being daft and missing something.
Ritchie

Re: Adurante 200A bale trailer

Post by Ritchie »

It worked like that in FS17 as well. You either have to tip the bed and let the bales fall off or manually unload them with a front loader/Telehandler.
Seems it's that way by design and not a bug.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Sad, but this trailer only automatically loads the bales, unloading is still manual.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Wait it autoloads? Even on console? Thats pretty lit
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
richnshaz

Post by richnshaz »

Thanks guys a didn’t use it on 17 so wasn’t sure if only the bales would stay on the trailer so a could unload neat and tidy
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

redglasses wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:19 pm Wait it autoloads? Even on console? Thats pretty lit
Bigger capacity than the in game one too, for round bales at least. Haven’t tried the square bale trailer
Seedy

Post by Seedy »

redglasses wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:19 pm Wait it autoloads? Even on console? Thats pretty lit
MrSealyP was calling it a game changer.
michele1048

Post by michele1048 »

error on the log specializations A200 bale transport
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Seedy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:16 pm
MrSealyP was calling it a game changer.
Clearly as a Console Player Mr SealeyP has very little exposure to mods, if he thinks the Adurante 200A is a Game Changer, I wonder what he'd think if he got the Lizard 51ft Autoload Trailer on his PS4. When you compare the two, I don't even consider the Adurante to be an autoload trailer, as it lacking in so much functionality.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Guil

Post by Guil »

He plays on pc too but in the last year or so I think he started playing on PS4 too. For pc players it may be nothing but for consoles it's a welcome addition.
Henk D.

Post by Henk D. »

Could be a nice mod buy this thing is one big bug on ps4 as a bale wagon.
The square ones bounce the wagon over all places when he is loaded and strapped.
And with the round ones it isnt better.
A shame.
When the wagon stands next to the barn it moves constantly.
I love Lossberg on ps4. *thumbsup* :hi:
iB055

Post by iB055 »

cwattyeso wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:33 pm
Clearly as a Console Player Mr SealeyP has very little exposure to mods, if he thinks the Adurante 200A is a Game Changer, I wonder what he'd think if he got the Lizard 51ft Autoload Trailer on his PS4. When you compare the two, I don't even consider the Adurante to be an autoload trailer, as it lacking in so much functionality.
Wait What?
Really?
Console player with very little exposure to mods?
Really?
Hmm...
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Y’all had literally hundreds of mods for FS17 and have a decent bit now so you can’t really say console users are ‘under exposed’ to mods...
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Smith Modding wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:09 am Y’all had literally hundreds of mods for FS17 and have a decent bit now so you can’t really say console users are ‘under exposed’ to mods...
Considering a majority of said mods consists of numerous bale forks, log trailers, various buckets, weights, useless 3m tools etc...yeah a small bit of the same things really
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

This mod acts funny...

Loading works fine, but when you unload, first it will not unload automatically, this means you need to use bale forks to remove bales, ok, but if you do not click unload before twice, then
you cannot remove bales from trailer.
I decided to park bale trailer to my farm and then unload bales when i need, funny is, when i save and load and come back to game, all the bales are in loaded condition, so i need to hook
a tractor and unload again.
Also straps not working...