Grizzly mountain

Patrick73

Grizzly mountain

Post by Patrick73 »

Curious about this map...is anyone who’s playing it managed to carve out a farm?
Metal Moss

Re: Grizzly mountain

Post by Metal Moss »

I don't know about farm, but I've cleared a 200ft strip up the west side of mountain for a ski resort if seasons ever snows in. Just trying to figure out the buildings now.
MrBgam1ng

Post by MrBgam1ng »

Yes there are many people carving farms out of Grizzly Mountain , its alot of work but its also alot of fun .
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I have.. kinda.. started with only the pre order atv and a chain saw with absolutely no moneys.. been upgrading since.. bought a lil trailer for the atv (mod) then a tractor and lil trailer for it.. finally made enough to buy the chipper so I have spent countless hours chipping away at the trees.. currently still clearing land and saving for a harvester.. by the time this is done ill never log on fs19 again lolol
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Yep I’ve managed to carve out a farm, complet with a very small field and horse pen. A small/mod sized yard. The real cash comes from logging though
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

Love the map bc it’s blank no fields a couple of friends and I Cleared out a lot of trees started a sheep farm Working my way to cotton dubbed it mountain yarns expansion is coming shortly screen shots will follow shortly
Playing on PS5 and PC
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Go for golfcart Jockey in YouTube. He has done a pretty good Job on carving out a farm.
PS4 und PC
MrBgam1ng

Post by MrBgam1ng »

I agree Golfcart did a great job carving a farm out of it , i got some vids of mine on youtube aswell . Feel free to have a look at it .
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

Checked your video out @MrBgam1ng. Pretty nice farm you got going there. Also had to see what you were dragging logs with, had no idea the bag and lifter pack had that, so just got it. Should help me, Thanks
MrBgam1ng

Post by MrBgam1ng »

Thank you Metal Moss , the bag lift come in handy for logging until we get a skidder and a excavator for console.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Here’s my little farm, not the greatest view but should work for now, note the map to see where I built it
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

That's the pioneer spirit :-)
Jeramy

Post by Jeramy »

Sadly I cannot do this on XBox. Too many trees I guess. Won't let me place anything. Not even 1 slot log supports.
MrBgam1ng

Post by MrBgam1ng »

Jeramy , not to discourage you but i almost have 1500 trees cut and sold and i still cant place or plant trees and the log rack is the same as a tree . I think its a bug , the FDR team knows about it . But you should be able to place building and paddocks no problem , as long that your not to close to property lines and roads or standing trees . Im on Ps4 but i have friends on Xbox that had no problem placing buildings and farms .
Jeramy

Post by Jeramy »

Well dang, I might have to try again. I was using the log rack because I figured it was the smallest memory use building. Thank you.