DLC - Is this a joke?

Thedebe48

DLC - Is this a joke?

Post by Thedebe48 »

You would think that after all of the negative feedback Giants has received over the past four months that they would look to redeem themselves a bit. I guess not. I understand that I don't have to buy it if I don't want to, I'm not planning on it. It is very frustrating to see a game that so many of us have visions for, with so much potential, and they just drop the ball constantly. Why not seize the opportunity to please your customers a bit? This is not a farming simulator. This game is a joke. If any of the staff at Giants actually spent a meaningful week at an legitimate arable farming operation, they would see what they continue to miss left and right with the production of this game.
Richard Dower

Re: DLC - Is this a joke?

Post by Richard Dower »

I agree, as I said...even at 9.99, or 19.99...it's too expensive, by rights the first DLC should be free.

As 3 months on we've still not received a proper patch.
Thedebe48

Post by Thedebe48 »

Richard Dower wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:34 pm I agree, as I said...even at 9.99, or 19.99...it's too expensive, by rights the first DLC should be free.

Not to mention we still have a 24 row corn planter that only seeds small grains... The one actual function of that piece of equipment that we would want it for, to plant corn, can't even be done because the developers didn't do their homework.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

I wonder if the paid content will be released before the fix patch.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
Richard Dower

Post by Richard Dower »

thumbwiz wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:39 pm I wonder if the paid content will be released before the fix patch.
Good question, hopefully it is DLC and patch on the same day.
Richard Dower

Post by Richard Dower »

Thedebe48 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:36 pm
Richard Dower wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:34 pm I agree, as I said...even at 9.99, or 19.99...it's too expensive, by rights the first DLC should be free.

Not to mention we still have a 24 row corn planter that only seeds small grains... The one actual function of that piece of equipment that we would want it for, to plant corn, can't even be done because the developers didn't do their homework.
I'm not sure....I need to confirm, but I believe 1.3 fixes that issue.

Can anyone check and confirm ?
Jeramy

Post by Jeramy »

Not sure what your complaint is. All of the equipment for the DLC looks awesome to me, and is from a company that to my knowledge has not been in the game before.
Thedebe48

Post by Thedebe48 »

Richard Dower wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:44 pm

I believe you are correct, the new patch is supposed to fix this. I read that somewhere a little while back. I just think it's ridiculous that it's taken this long to fix such a simple thing.
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

It does.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Thedebe48 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:51 pm

I believe you are correct, the new patch is supposed to fix this. I read that somewhere a little while back. I just think it's ridiculous that it's taken this long to fix such a simple thing.
They said they didn't want to do everything in small patches like every week, instead they do it one big patch
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Is this DLC only for cpu!s looks like it to me I spent 100 English pounds on this game I will be disappointed if only for computers since I play on xbox one come on Giants please give us console users some info please
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Stevo0114 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:03 pm Is this DLC only for cpu!s looks like it to me I spent 100 English pounds on this game I will be disappointed if only for computers since I play on xbox one come on Giants please give us console users some info please
If you spend 100 English pounds on Xbox, I'm pretty sure, you have the Season Pass and this DLC is included (no more extra money to pay).
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Sorry everyone only read the DLC page and not main page on the website so glad we been included
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Poizonous

Post by Poizonous »

Stevo0114 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:03 pm Is this DLC only for cpu!s looks like it to me I spent 100 English pounds on this game I will be disappointed if only for computers since I play on xbox one come on Giants please give us console users some info please
The DLC is for PC/Mac, PS4 and Xbox 1
PS4 FS15/FS17/FS19 | PS Vita FS14/FS16/FS18
PlatinumTurbo

Post by PlatinumTurbo »

As I've been saying all along giants doesn't give a stuff about their customers. First they sell us a half finished product that they don't seem to care about fixing, now they want to sell us more stuff to make more $$. Fix the game first!!