No
31%
I have the season pass
15%

Total votes: 217

Deadeye

Re: Will you buy the dlc?

Post by Deadeye »

Cowboy5130 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:08 am Do y’all think the wrappers will actually wrap all the bales together into a long line like irl or will they be wrapped and be separate bales?
I sure hope they do it in a row. Theres a style wrapper in there that does it that way in real life.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

Exactly, and we have one on my farm irl so...if it’s going to be in the game, I would expect it to work right
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

NotoriousWeber wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:46 pm
Richard Dower wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:05 pm No...but apparently we can't boycot, never heard the likes of it on a forum.
Take your torch and pitchfork somewhere else bro. Organizing 10 of you buddies to not buy a 10 dollar DLC isn't going to effect anyone but yourselves.

I've never in my 20 years of gaming seen a more butthurt community over a game. The cry babies of the Call of Duty franchise don't hold a candle to some of you clowns.

Grow up. It's a game. No one's forcing you to play it. If it *censored* that much, cut your losses and move on. We've all spent 30 bucks on dumber things, I'm sure of it.

I play this game nearly every night and never encounter half of these bugs people are on about. The game runs just fine and my PC is nothing over the top.
:this:

Ive been playing 19 from day one on PC and have encountered a handful of issues, that are easy fixes and work around. Nothing that is a game breaker.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
JD92

Post by JD92 »

*thumbsup* Yeah
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Cowboy5130 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:08 am Do y’all think the wrappers will actually wrap all the bales together into a long line like irl or will they be wrapped and be separate bales?
The pictures certainly show it wrapped in one continuous line. It may work like a silage bunker where you can then open the cover, bit by bit, to retrieve the bales.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I hope so as I'm looking forward too making silage sausages :biggrin2:
Arclight

Post by Arclight »

No
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

I don't know yet. But most likely I'll only get it when it's on sale.
Definitely won't pay full price for a dlc. I can wait
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

I have the season pass on console but bales were never usually my thing I hated trying to stack them manually, I’ve been tempted before to try silage bales just to switch things up so maybe this will have me doing that when I fully jump back into 19
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I'll be honest, I haven't played FS since early January. I haven't logged in here since Jan 24th. I saw the post on Facebook for the new DLC and it peaked my interest. Loving the new in-line wrapper and round bale autoloader. It *might* be enough for me to jump back in.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Gimli54 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:23 pm I have the season pass on console but bales were never usually my thing I hated trying to stack them manually, I’ve been tempted before to try silage bales just to switch things up so maybe this will have me doing that when I fully jump back into 19
There are autoloading trailers that look like they hold a lot more than the standard ones in the dlc by the look of the video.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I have the season pass on console so will end up with this DLC. On PC however I will give it a miss. Seems this DLC is aimed at people who like to spend time making bales and messing around with bales. I personally don't bother with them in game, much quicker just to pick stuff up loose with a good loading wagon and store it conveniently in a silo or hayloft or wherever for when I need to use it around my farms. As for selling stuff, again until they can actually implement something in game where bales of a product sell for a higher price then the loose alternative then I'd consider doing bales. Right now its a lot of extra processes and steps for no extra pay-off or reward.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Richard Dower

Post by Richard Dower »

As a consumer,
Edit by Guil.
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

Richard Dower wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:53 pm
Well don't hold your breath :oops:
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:09 pm There are autoloading trailers that look like they hold a lot more than the standard ones in the dlc by the look of the video.
Another reason it peaks my interest is those new autoloading wagons, I’m gonna be experimenting around with a lot of this stuff for sure just to see what happens