No
31%
I have the season pass
15%

Total votes: 217

redglasses

Will you buy the dlc?

Post by redglasses »

Since there seems to be a lot of emotion surrounding the upcoming dlc I decided to see what the numbers pan out to be. :hi:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
aklein

Re: Will you buy the dlc?

Post by aklein »

I already pre-ordered it. I think its a great DLC with lots of new functionality. From the bio baler that seems to from the initial images give us another way of harvesting poplar over and above the expensive forage harvester method. Maybe it will also clear small trees but likely just poplars. The continuous bale wrappers are things I had hoped to see in 17 as a mod but never saw them. These are used all over the area I am from by farmers who wrap their bales at the edge of the field in long tubes. The bale transports are also welcome IMO. I do not like the vertical stack wagons but having ones that will lay down a line of bales feels more correct for my area.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I will. Grass work is one of the few things in game that I never hire a worker for as I enjoy doing it. Other tasks I get bored halfway through and click the worker button 😆
yib

Post by yib »

NO !!!

Not before i have a good working game, pfffffff
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Will buy for sure. A lot of useful equipment that hasn't been on fs before. And it's always nice to have options instead of using the same equipment time after time.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Undecided (missing poll option)
garyst

Post by garyst »

No I will not buy the dlc. It has some unique pieces but if it ain't something to do with farming cotton, corn, or soybeans I have zero interest in it as those are the only crops I farm on this game.
Jeramy

Post by Jeramy »

This DLC has convinced me to buy the season pass.
Deora

Post by Deora »

yes i will. I like to do grass work.
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
Hwyroller

Post by Hwyroller »

Definatly gonna be using these alot as I've used the tube line round bale wrapper in real life for oatlage.
PS5
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I paid 15 bucks on FS17 for the Kuhn pack just for the square bale wrapper, lol. Being as the only place I spend money on myself anymore is FS. I will be getting this. Plus I normally play as a dairy farmer in this franchise. So these tools will come in handy.

Plus, the bio baler looks interesting.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
iB055

Post by iB055 »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:03 pm I paid 15 bucks on FS17 for the Kuhn pack just for the square bale wrapper, lol. Being as the only place I spend money on myself anymore is FS. I will be getting this. Plus I normally play as a dairy farmer in this franchise. So these tools will come in handy.

Plus, the bio baler looks interesting.
Same reason I purchased the Kuhn pack, just for the wrapper. :lol:

I will purchase this new DLC specifically for the larger capacity feed mixers alone. Everything else in it is just a bonus. :biggrin2:
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
The.EuroFarmer

Post by The.EuroFarmer »

I want to make a suggestion to Giants : When you will release FS21, have an option for season pass for PC users.
Richard Dower

Post by Richard Dower »

No...but apparently we can't boycot, never heard the likes of it on a forum.
Richard Dower

Post by Richard Dower »

aklein wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:25 pm I already pre-ordered it. I think its a great DLC with lots of new functionality. From the bio baler that seems to from the initial images give us another way of harvesting poplar over and above the expensive forage harvester method. Maybe it will also clear small trees but likely just poplars. The continuous bale wrappers are things I had hoped to see in 17 as a mod but never saw them. These are used all over the area I am from by farmers who wrap their bales at the edge of the field in long tubes. The bale transports are also welcome IMO. I do not like the vertical stack wagons but having ones that will lay down a line of bales feels more correct for my area.
What if it's buggy, or broken ?....why dont people ever learn not to pre order ?

At least wait for reviews.